Zurich NA Account Engineering Consultant - Power Gen in Carson City, Nevada
Account Engineering Consultant - Power Gen
Zurich is currently looking for an Account Engineering Consultant for Global Energy – Power Generation. This is a work from home role within the U.S. The role includes a company car with expected travel up to 20%.
Our Power Generation Account Engineering Consultant is responsible for:
• Providing industry expert all risk power generation risk assessment services for customers and business partners focusing on property, machinery and business interruption exposures
• Providing advanced consultative services to customers, including identifying exposures with significant loss potential, investigation of cause/effect of major losses and management programs
• Providing advanced level power generation training for customers, service design and coordination, mentoring, marketing, and loss investigations
• Manage account risk portfolio and provide account level engineering to meet underwriting requirements.
• Marketing Zurich products in conjunction with underwriting professionals and agents across company business segments.
• Developing and implementing customer service strategies that reduce loss and improve customer operations.
Client Externally Focused - The job’s core deliverables rely on delivering service to external clients and/or customers. Typically involves building relationships and promoting the company.
Final candidates will also be subject to a Motor Vehicle record background check, because this position includes a company car.
• Bachelors Degree and 6 or more years of experience in the Risk Engineering area
• High School Diploma or Equivalent and 8 or more years of experience in the Risk Engineering area
• Experience working in a team environment
• Insurance industry risk engineering/loss control experience within power generation – machinery breakdown and fire protection
• Related energy industry experience
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or other related engineering field
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills
• Advanced knowledge of exposures controls
• Advanced knowledge within industry segment
• Certification in area of specialty; Risk Engineering
A future with Zurich
Now is the time to move forward and make a difference. At Zurich, we want you to share your unique perspectives, experiences and ideas so we can grow and drive sustainable change together. As part of a leading global organization, Zurich North America has over 148 years of experience managing risk and supporting resilience. Today, Zurich North America is a leading provider of commercial property-casualty insurance solutions and a wide range of risk management products and services for businesses and individuals. We serve more than 25 industries, from agriculture to technology, and we insure 90% of the Fortune 500®. Our growth strategy is not limited to our business. As an employer, we strive to provide ongoing career development opportunities, and we foster an environment where voices are diverse, behaviors are inclusive, actions drive equity, and our people feel a sense of belonging. Be a part of the next evolution of the insurance industry. Join us in building a brighter future for our colleagues, our customers and the communities we serve. Zurich maintains a comprehensive employee benefits package for employees as well as eligible dependents and competitive compensation. Please click here (https://www.zurichna.com/careers) to learn more.
As a global company, Zurich recognizes the diversity of our workforce as an asset. We recruit talented people from a variety of backgrounds with unique perspectives that are truly welcome here. Taken together, diversity and inclusion bring us closer to our common goal: exceeding our customers’ expectations. Zurich does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected status. EOE disability/vets
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich American Insurance. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.
Location(s): AM - Chicago, AM - Houston, AM - New York, AM - New York Virtual Office, AM - Remote Work (US), AM - Texas Virtual Office
Remote working: true
Schedule: Full Time
- Zurich NA Jobs