Rose International INC Business Analyst in Carson City, Nevada
Position Title: Business Analyst
Position Number: 300096
Location: Carson City, NV
Desired Skill Set:
Business Analyst, Test Cases, Business Process Modeling, Training, State Agency experience, Healthcare, System Analysis
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Location: Carson City, NV 89706
Duration: 6/30/19 – potential longer term extension
Req ID: RFS 404
SCOPE OF WORK
Consultant must perform all activities to the agreed upon project plan/schedule. Work must be completed according to the specifications and standards set by the State.
Define and document all system-wide internal and external business and functional and technical requirements necessary to implement the standard WITS System;
Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to gather and document all requirements relating to existing business processes, requirements, workflows and extracts;
Research and document all Federal, State and agency program system requirements including comprehensive security requirements;
Data Reporting Repository: Work with State Provider electronic health records vendors to complete data mapping, test, and implement the Centralized Data Repository (CDR);
WITS Prevention: Work with State Contracted Coalitions to gather requirements, configure, test, and train the users, participate in the Go-Live and continued Tier 2 application support; and
WITS Treatment and Contract Management/Billing: Work with State Contracted Providers to gather requirements, configure, test, and train the users, participate in the Go-Live and continued Tier 2 application support.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED – listed in order of importance
• A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in:
o Computer science; or
o Management information systems; or
o Closely related field.
• Seven (7) years of progressively responsible professional IT experience relevant to the duties of the position which may include:
o Systems and business process analysis and requirements gathering;
o Project management coordinator experience including coordinating and facilitating meetings;
o Documenting action items and issues;
o Reviewing and updating deliverables;
o Maintaining project tracking documents and/or applications analysis;
o Testing, and
o Training, preferably three (3) years of which were in a senior-level system and business process analyst position.
• A minimum of five (5) years’ experience gathering requirements, preferably for behavioral/substance abuse health management systems, specifically treatment and billing;
• A minimum of three (3) years’ experience working within a governmental organization;
• A minimum of two (2) years’ experience developing system requirements, system administration and development and delivery of training;
• The ability to work with vendors and State agency management and staff to determine and document current and future system, interface and business requirements;
• The ability to develop a comprehensive business and systems requirements through the successful collaboration with and coordination of activities between internal and external stakeholders and vendors to determine and document all requirements;
• The ability to effectively utilize standard project management tools to create and communicate project documentation related to systems analysis, requirements and training; and
• The ability to communicate clearly and effectively both written and verbally in English.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS DESIRED – listed in order of importance
• Certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI) as a Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA) or an equivalent certification.
• Senior-level system and business process analyst responsibilities, work from which is or was ultimately used for the implementation of comprehensive health systems.
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)