Carson Tahoe LICENSED CLINICAL SOCIAL WORKER in Carson City, Nevada
LICENSED CLINICAL SOCIAL WORKER
Job Code 614
BHS Inpatient (02) 6184
Part-time · Day shift · 10 hour shift
About Carson Tahoe Health
Carson Tahoe Health (CTH) is a not-for-profit healthcare system with 240 licensed acute care beds. Serving a population of over 250,000, CTH features two hospitals, two urgent cares, an emergent care center, outpatient services and a provider network with 19 regional locations. Voted 5th most beautiful hospital in the nation being headquartered on a beautiful master planned 80-acre medical campus, nestled among the foothills of the Sierra Nevada in North Carson City.
Clinical Social Workers provide clinical services to patients in an inpatient or outpatient setting. Clinical social work is defined as the application of methods, principles and techniques of case work, group work, community organization, administration, planning, consultation, research and psychotherapeutic methods and techniques to persons, families, and groups to facilitate the diagnosis and treatment of family issues, mental and emotional conditions, illnesses and disorders, and developmental delays
· Bachelors or Masters Degree from a school of social work accredited by the Council on Social Work Education.
· Nevada State Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) license required Masters
· Internship in psychiatry or addictions treatment preferred.
· Four years experience in psychiatry or addictive disorders treatment required or Doctorate in behavioral health field and appropriate state board registration required.
· A minimum of at least one year experience in acute care setting is preferred. Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills are required.
· Current valid Nevada State driver's license is required.
· Non-Violent Crisis Intervention (NCI) training is required within six (6) months of hire.
· Current CPR certification preferred
Top 5 Reasons to Live in Carson City, Nevada
· Live, work and play in one of the most beautiful regions in the world
· Enjoy an array of outdoor activities world class skiing, golf, camping, mountain biking, hiking, water skiing, kayaking, hunting and fishing
· Just next door is Beautiful Lake Tahoe
· We are minutes from Reno known as the 'biggest little city in the world' – Fine dining, nightlife, shopping and home to the University of Nevada Reno.
· Family friendly atmosphere with affordable housing & excellent school system
· No State Income Tax
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Telehealth, Paid Time Off
· 100% Vested 401K & Roth with Company Contribution
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Referral Bonuses
· On Site Education & Certification Programs