Carson Tahoe MARKETING CONTENT AND DESIGN SPECIALIST in Carson City, Nevada
MARKETING CONTENT AND DESIGN SPECIALIST
Job Code 1277
Communication & Marketing (HS) 8631
Full-time · Day shift · 8 hour shift
- Bachelors degree required
About Carson Tahoe Health
Carson Tahoe Health (CTH) is a not-for-profit healthcare system with 240 licensed acute care beds. Serving a population of over 250,000, CTH features two hospitals, two urgent cares, an emergent care center, outpatient services and a provider network with 19 regional locations. Voted 5th most beautiful hospital in the nation being headquartered on a beautiful master planned 80-acre medical campus, nestled among the foothills of the Sierra Nevada in North Carson City.
The Marketing Content and Design Specialist supports and assists with Online Media, Advertising, Public, Employee, Community, Physician and Media Relations. Assists with the strategic development and implementation of measurable, effective on line communication tools and programs for consumers, employees and physicians. Executes the CTH on line and social media strategy. Produces and maintains CTRH online content and communications. Produces consumer, employee, and physician online editorials. Supports system goals with online execution for entities, service-lines and programs through development of strategic marketing efforts. Develops on line content for external and internal communication with physicians and community. Assists with all outgoing and incoming media/press communication.
· Bachelor's Degree in journalism, Marketing or related field required.
· A minimum of two years experience required in marketing, advertising or public relations.
· Experience in the healthcare industry preferred.
· Working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, SEO, and other online media outlets.
· Strong proficiency in computer applications including: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Microsoft Suite.
· Demonstrated proficiency and experience in website operations and functions including HTML coding and SEO implementation.
· Knowledge of social and emerging media strategies.
Top 5 Reasons to Live in Carson City, Nevada
· Live, work and play in one of the most beautiful regions in the world
· Enjoy an array of outdoor activities world class skiing, golf, camping, mountain biking, hiking, water skiing, kayaking, hunting and fishing
· Just next door is Beautiful Lake Tahoe
· We are minutes from Reno known as the 'biggest little city in the world' – Fine dining, nightlife, shopping and home to the University of Nevada Reno.
· Family friendly atmosphere with affordable housing & excellent school system
· No State Income Tax
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Telehealth, Paid Time Off
· 100% Vested 401K & Roth with Company Contribution
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Referral Bonuses
· On Site Education & Certification Programs