Harley-Davidson Operations Support Representative I in Carson City, Nevada
At Harley-Davidson, we are building more than machines. It’s our passion and commitment to continue the evolution of this storied brand, and heighten the desirability of the Harley-Davidson experience. To keep building our legend and leading our industry through innovation, evolution, and emotion we need the best and brightest talent. We stand for the timeless pursuit of adventure. Freedom for the soul. Are you ready to join us?
Harley-Davidson Financial Services (HDFS), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Harley-Davidson, Inc., offers a wide range of financial products and services to motorcycle enthusiasts and Harley-Davidson dealerships. Products available to consumers include financing on motorcycles, MotorClothes™, and parts and accessories; cycle insurance; and extended service plans for Harley-Davidson® motorcycles.
You’ll play a pivotal role in helping us create the company we want to be. And for our employees and H-D community it’s done through being fair, honest, positive and creative. This isn’t just any company. And yours isn’t just any career. It’s part of your story. Ride with us and make it legendary.
HDFS’ Carson City, Nevada office serves as one of the Company's two operations centers. It’s where HDFS first established its roots in 1992. It is also home to Eaglemark Savings Bank, the Company’s lending institution, where all loans are funded. Carson City employees represent the loan origination and servicing business units including Collections, Funding, Underwriting, Dealer Services, and HDFS’ Cycle Insurance business unit. There are also employees who work in Accounting, Legal, Global Information Services, Risk, Enterprise Project Management, and Compliance who call this office home. Join our team as aOperations Support Representative I.
Under general supervision, the Operations Support Representative I is responsible for providing flexible staffing support across the company's Consumer Operations Departments. Assignment to any particular department will vary based on organizational, departmental and cyclical business needs. The Operations Support Representative I is expected to understand and be able to perform within a broad range of Operations Departments including but not limited to Underwriting, Collections, Funding, Rider Services and Loss Mitigation and Account Servicing.
- Demonstrates operational flexibility thru varying daily operations assignments and activities.
- Demonstrates effective time management to ensure Dealer and Rider service experiences are exceptional.
- Demonstrates strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills to resolve both internal and external stakeholder concerns/issues.
- Responsible for handling inbound and outbound calls to address inquiries from business partners and customers.
- Able to process correspondence requests from various stakeholders.
- Able to performance basic maintenance activities on consumer accounts and applications.
- Protection of information and compliance with the law are paramount. Protecting employee, customer and corporate information is everyone's responsibility at Eaglemark Savings Bank. All employees must follow established safeguards, including policies regarding data protection, segregation of duties, and access to information based solely on business need. Further, it is the responsibility of all employees to maintain awareness and understanding of relevant laws, regulations, internal policies and procedures, and to comply with all of them.
Degree Not Required
- A High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Typically requires a minimum of 1 year of related experience.
- Functional experience in at least 1 Consumer Operations area (Underwriting, Collections, Funding, Titles, Rider Services, Loss Mitigation & Account Servicing).
- Experience demonstrating problem solving skills.
- Ability to provide flexible support including working varying shifts and days (weekend days and evenings may be required).
- Experience and or knowledge of systems including RideLink, Deallink or similar loan servicing/originations platforms.
We offer an inclusive compensation package for all full-time employees including, but not limited to, bonus programs, health insurance benefits, a 401k program, onsite fitness centers, employee discounts on products and accessories, and more. We welcome everybody to join our family and be united no matter who you are or where you come from. Learn more about Harley-Davidson here.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Auto req ID: 7274
Title: Operations Support Representative I
Job Function: Customer & Dealer Operations
Location: CARSON CITY
Company: Harley-Davidson Financial Services
Full or Part-Time: Full Time
Direct Reports: Yes
Travel Required: 0 - 10%
Visa Sponsorship: This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
Relocation: This position is not eligible for relocation assistance
Nearest Major Market: Carson City
Nearest Secondary Market: Reno
Job Segment: Operations Manager, Bank, Banking, Developer, Web Design, Operations, Finance, Technology, Creative