CTG TECHNICAL LEAD – FRAUD APPLICATIONS in Carson City, Nevada
TECHNICAL LEAD – FRAUD APPLICATIONS
Jan 07, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is assisting a client for a Remote Technical Lead-Fraud ApplicationsSpecialist
Pay Rate: Up to 110.00/hour
• Own, oversee, and drive the strategy of development, implementation, assessment, and support of multiple Fraud applications, their environments and platforms.
• With little or no supervision, coordinate and lead agile / waterfall project development teams, to design, develop and implement new enhancements, updates and code fixes for applications within the Fraud domain.
• Work closely with Enterprise Architects, Business Analysts, Business Technology Managers, Project Managers, production support teams, Quality Assurance teams and infrastructure teams to architect and design solutions that meet the enterprise standards.
• Oversee day to day development activities and reports issues and concerns to stakeholder is a timely fashion.
• Oversee implementation into production and transition to support teams.
• Assist with critical production issues within the application space as needed.
• Independently develops and sets best practices for developing clean, maintainable, testable code for work assigned; performs code reviews for all levels of engineers.
• Drives and architects the overall health, performance, availability, and resolution of system and client experience impacts for one or more environments, applications, or platforms.
• Serves as the deep technical expert on the team; owns training program for junior engineers and mentors as the go to resource on the team.
• Evaluates and makes decisions on new technologies and how they fit into the product solutions.
• Applies, and proactively prepares to ensure, proper security standards are followed for code development.
• Displays outward thinking, develops strategies for the full software development life-cycle of new and emerging technologies and demonstrates the viability; owns recommended technologies, maintain budget constraints, and ensure communication and awareness of implemented technology.
• Creates, reviews, and approves technical documentation, specifications, and project artifacts with Sr Engineers.
• Recommends standards and best practices across the entire bank for technology.
• Define high-level application platform architectural guidelines and articulate reasoning and trade-offs for choices to business owners.
• Deep understanding of the business; drives, formulates and designs complex solutions to anticipate and meet business needs.
• Knowledge of quality management methods, tools, and techniques and ability to create and support an environment that meets the quality goals of the organization.
• Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply knowledge of problem solving appropriately to diverse situations.
• Knowledge of effective influencing tactics and strategies; ability to impact decisions within and outside own organization.
• Knowledge of emerging technologies; ability to design, apply and evaluate new information technologies for business environments.
• Knowledge of software development life cycle; ability to use a structured methodology for delivering and managing new or enhanced software products to the marketplace.
• Knowledge of basic activities and deliverables of application design; ability to utilize application design methodologies, tools and techniques to convert business requirements and logical models into a technical application design.
• Knowledge of software development tools and activities; ability to produce software products or systems in line with product requirements.
• Knowledge of the features and facilities of systems; ability to integrate and communicate among applications, databases and technology platforms.
• Knowledge of software reliability management; ability to develop and use principles, methodologies and metrics that increase software product performance and reliability.
• Knowledge of production applications; ability to monitor application functions and resolve issues to maintain optimal conditions for system applications.
Mandatory• Bachelors Degree with at least 5+ years of experience in software application development. • Working knowledge of Fraud Products from Nice Actimize, Orbograph and Quavo would be a plus. • Expert in web application development using Java, J2EE and Spring Framework. • Proficiency with relational databases like SQL Server, Oracle. • Experience with messaging technologies like MQ and Kafka would be a plus. • Exposure to No-SQL and related technologies like Cassandra and Spark would be a plus. • Experience with web services development with REST and SOAP interfaces. • Working knowledge of infrastructure components like Windows and Linux servers, Big IP load balancers, Dynatrace or other application monitoring tools. • Comfortable with agile software development methodologies like SCRUM. • Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Skill Name Description
5+ years experience requiredrow toggle
Bachelor’s Degree in Software engineering or related areasrow toggle
Prefer EST time zone but would consider other time zones based on the skill set of the candidaterow toggle
No records found
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) has developed a reputation for responsiveness and reliability - traits that our clients say set us apart - since our founding in 1966. As one team, we create and deliver information and technology solutions that make our clients more successful and cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for information and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India and regularly posts news and other important information online at www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Customer Support
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: Yes
- CTG Jobs