DynCorp International LLC. Maintenance Supervisor - Contingent Upon Contract Award in FALLON, Nevada
Contingent Upon Contract Award
TheMaintenance Supervisoris responsible for overall maintenance functions at assigned location. This individual will be responsible for supervising day-to-day maintenance tasks on the facilities, equipment and machinery.
· Manages and supervises all aspects of site maintenance and ensures all work is scheduled and performed in a safe and efficient manner.
· Supervises maintenance staff, which includes making employment (hire/termination/salary adjustments) decisions, reviewing employee performance, addressing escalated issues, generating assignments, and setting priorities. Oversee and supervise a team that may execute:
o Scheduling and management of repairs to equipment.
o Performing scheduled/unscheduled maintenance, servicing, launch and recovery, corrosion control, and inspection, and routine through complex maintenance of aircraft, aircraft engines, other aircraft systems, and components, as required.
o Servicing, repairing, and overhauling aircraft and aircraft engines to ensure airworthiness. Repairing, replacing, and rebuilding aircraft structures and functional components, as required.
o Reading and interpreting manufacturers’ and company’s maintenance manuals, service bulletins, and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
o Adjusting, repairing, or replacing electrical wiring system and aircraft accessories, as required.
· Provides guidance and instruction to team members concerning technical orders, checklists, and hazardous materials.
· Responsible for tool and warranty programs, maintaining equipment maintenance schedules on all company equipment and monitoring parts and supply inventories.
· Ensures availability of materials, anticipating requirements and reordering.
· Offers technical guidance in start-up of new equipment and follow-up of maintenance programs.
· Performs quality assurance on repairs and maintenance to all equipment and facilities; Inspects, tests, repairs, and removes and replaces aircraft engines and components.
· Identifies outside shops (machine shops, etc.) to perform specialty or time effective work.
· Provides employees with proper training on company equipment as required by OSHA Regulations.
· Maintains budget for equipment charged to assigned departments within the company.
· May be required to participate in exercises in support of deployment scenarios.
· May supervise and assist in aircraft/equipment movement and flight line and hangar foreign object damage prevention walks and housekeeping.
· May meet with Customers as required.
· Coordinates with PMO as necessary.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills
- Working knowledge of fire protection codes, building and electrical codes, and OSHA and company requirements.
· Knowledge of safe working techniques and procedures.
· Ability to plan and schedule maintenance work requirements and to direct skilled technicians in the daily performance of their duties.
· Excellent communication, organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills.
· Effective leadership and interpersonal skills with an ability to supervise a team.
· Competent in the use of a computer, to include Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word, Outlook, and Excel.
· Valid driver’s license.
· In-depth knowledge of flight line operations, aircraft/vehicle movement, and safety/hazards.
Advanced knowledge of aircraft common and special tools and test equipment, aircraft technical orders/job guides/publications and schematic diagrams, drawings, charts and technical publications, aircraft engine, landing gear, and flight control systems
Experience & Education
· High school education or equivalent. An associate’s degree preferred.
· The Maintenance Supervisors shall possess an extensive background in the field of aircraft maintenance and material support with a minimum of ten years experience (within the last 20 years) supervising and assigning program workloads as well as duties for entire shifts of workers performing aircraft maintenance repair, inspection, and modifications.
· The ten years experience shall have included a one-year minimum as a Maintenance or Production Control Supervisor. The Maintenance Supervisor must be knowledgeable of COMNAVAIRFORINST 4790.2B, supply procedures, and Technical Directives.
· Certification and license requirements will vary by assignment, and may include, but are not limited to: Airframe and Power plant (A&P) license, engine run, aircraft flight control, landing gear, aircraft taxi certification, and nose wheel steering rigging, aircraft exceptional release, collateral duty inspector, and aircraft/equipment Red X and IPI certifications. Consult with supervisor or Program Manager for required licenses and certifications.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
· Ability to lift objects up to 50 lbs. and on occasion heavier items.
· Ability to stand for several hours, ability to climb ladders, ability to wear a respirator.
· Physical duties include launching and recovering aircraft in all weather conditions.
· May require traveling to and working off station in support of maintenance recovery or deployed operations as required.
Job: *Project / Program Management
Title: Maintenance Supervisor - Contingent Upon Contract Award
Location: UNITED STATES-NEVADA-FALLON
Requisition ID: PR1902188
DynCorp International is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. DynCorp International provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals in accordance with applicable federal law. The company will provide reasonable accommodation for the known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the company’s operations. Applicants who need a reasonable accommodation during the employment application process should contact 817-224-7459. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation should call this number.
DynCorp International LLC.
- DynCorp International LLC. Jobs