Wolf Creek Federal Services ORDER CLERK II/EFT in FALLON, Nevada
Who we are and what we do...
Make more than money. Make a difference.
Chugach Government Solutions (CGS) and subsidiaries…
Our Mission is to set the standard for first-class business services in the global market. We offer an exciting work environment, competitive compensation, and excellent benefits.
CGS is a unique organization, capable of meeting the needs of the government through a long-range program of business planning, training, and sound business practices. CGS is the federal division of Chugach Alaska Corporation (Chugach), one of the twelve original Native Regional Corporations formed under the Alaska Natives Claims Settlement Act of 1971. Chugach is privately owned by Alaska Natives, and stock is not publicly traded.
CGS is a seasoned government contractor providing a wide span of services to our federal customers with over 25 years of experience in the industry. We seek consistency in quality and actively innovate, finding new ways of doing business that adds value to our customers. CGS currently operates on Department of Defense installations sprinkled across the United States and at OCONUS locations spread across the globe. With 12 subsidiaries specializing in facility maintenance, IT/technical services, construction, and education services, CGS offers a unique depth of services equipped to support the most critical missions.
EEO/AA Employer; Shareholder Hire Preference.
Preference shall be given to eligible and qualified Chugach shareholders, spouses and descendants, and shareholders of other Alaska Native Corporations. Chugach makes every effort to identify, hire, train, and promote shareholders. Chugach is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. CGS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Summary/General Description of Responsibilities:**
Primary Responsibility: Responsible for creating and maintaining the Equipment Master in the Chugach Enterprise Management System (CEMS); ensuring complete and reliable information is entered for all assets at the operating location. Note: The Equipment Master is also known as an Asset Master. Ancillary Function: Receives, records service request orders from customers and the Government and inputs information into the computer system to generate work order. Responsible for ensuring all pertinent information i.e., equipment, locations, work order number, customer information, etc., are accurately received and entered into database system generating work order and updates as necessary.
Essential Duties & Job Functions EFT:
- Maintain a complete and accurate Equipment Master in CEMS beginning from the point that the asset is purchased.
- Review materials received against work orders to determine if it’s an asset. If asset, create an asset record in CEMS; coordinate with Property to determine property status.
- Responsible for ensuring all pertinent information is recorded accurately and correctly in CEMS as required.
- Ensures each critical asset record entered in CEMS contains all required data.
- Work with Maintenance Planner, Procurement and suppliers, etc., to obtain this information.
- Attach all supporting information to asset record, including enhanced asset record data, drawings, and specifications, PM routines, and hierarchical data.
- Attend meetings as necessary with the Maintenance Planner, Procurement and suppliers to discuss project activities, resolve Equipment Master discrepancies, and to provide interested parties the Equipment Master data with input regarding the decisions that affect them.
- Ensure that the data integrity of each asset is maintained.
- Ensures that all assets and positions in the field are identified with the correct Equipment Number as identified by CEMS.
- Create and maintain complete accurate equipment hierarchies in CEMS.
- Work with Procurement and Maintenance Planner to gather and attach asset warranty information.
- Manage the equipment hierarchy in CEMS.
- Assist in identifying and prioritizing critical assets.
- Assist the Maintenance and Reliability (M&R;) Specialist in performing Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) on high priority critical assets to identify high-risk failure modes.
- Prioritize and make recommendations for “potential” critical failure modes.
- Assist the M&R; Specialist in performing Root Cause Analysis (RCA) on critical asset failures to identify root cause of a failure and create effective corrective actions to prevent the problem from reoccurring.
- Ensure each asset is assigned to the correct equipment Classification Code.
- Assist the M&R; Specialist in analyzing equipment failure information on all selected critical assets. Employ RCA methods to identify and make recommendations to eliminate equipment failure root causes.
- Performs field visits to capture and/or verify “as-installed” asset information as necessary.
- Required to support future enhancements to the CEMS and ChAMP programs.
- Keep management informed and current on all EFT activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Essential Duties & Job Functions Order Clerk:
- Ensures facility number and point of contact is recorded with the telephone number.
- Request location of the problem (i.e. floor, ceiling, corner of building, etc.).
- Requests information regarding specific problems related to heating, ventilation, air conditioning, carpentry, electrical, pest control, kitchen equipment/appliances and plumbing in an effort to provide detailed work scope for the craftsman.
- Inputs/records information into the computer system and distributes accordingly, ensuring customer service cards, etc., are included with work order.
- Handles all incoming calls and dispatches emergency or urgent work requests via radio or telephone system.
- Notifies Fire Department, Safety and/or Quality Control when necessary.
- Make appointments with requestors for service crews when needed.
- Prepares retrieval/summary reports as required by management to include daily delinquent work order and daily work order issue reports.
- Enters completed work order information into computer system per contract requirements and filed in related file folders.
- Enters labor hours into database against correct work order number.
- Provides feedback to requestor on status of service calls.
- Performs related duties as assigned, i.e. warranty information files, etc.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Accuracy and timeliness in processing material requests within own department.
- Tools and equipment within his or her possession.
- Using personal protectant equipment (PPE) when required.
- Daily cleaning of assigned work spaces.
- Timely, cost-effective performance of duties.
- Working closely and harmoniously with fellow workers.
Adherence to all Safety and Health rules and regulations. Mandatory**
Maintain valid State issued Driver’s License.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Ability to work effectively and proficiently with computers, i.e., Microsoft 10, Microsoft Office Programs, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Must have prior CMMS (Computer Maintenance Management System) experience, MAXIMO preferred.
- Capable of maintaining access to specific computer systems, i.e., NMCI.
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills dealing with persons directly, over the telephone and/or over a radio.
- Capable of multi-tasking and utilizing strong prioritizing skills.
- Must be able to work in stressful circumstances (dealing with upset customers, etc.).
- Must be able to comprehend, read, speak and write proficiently in the English language.
- Ability to deal with a variety of people in a professional and courteous manner in diversified situations.
- Capable of passing a background check and/or drug test as required by the contract.
- Capable of obtaining and maintaining Base access through CAC card and DBIDS with favorable background adjudication.
- Proficiency using MAXIMO database system.
- Knowledge of facility maintenance work and its trades.
Primary Location: US-Nevada-FALLON
Number of Openings: 1
Job Number: NV010254
Req ID: NV010254