CTG MYCHART-COVID Customer Support- Full Time in Henderson, Nevada
MYCHART-COVID Customer Support- Full Time
6 days agoPost Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG has POTENTIAL openings for application Support
Representatives for a 90-150 day project. Positions will be WORK FROM HOME.
Provide support for UCSF COVID hotline.
• Answer calls on a VOIP softphone on CTG laptop (provided by CTG)
• Monitor and answer emails on inbound email queue
• Respond to callers’ questions from a pre-developed FAQ document
• Provide caller with a list of symptoms associated with COVID when requested
• Understand and answer questions about the UCSF COVID vaccination process
• Assist callers with scheduling an appointment to receive COVID vaccination
REQUIRED SKILLS (primary and nice-to-have): (Required means that the client only wants to see candidates who have these skills).
• Candidates must be available 40-50 hours a week for weekday shifts and 12 hours for weekend shifts
• Total number of positions will vary based on the impact of the COVID virus on the health system.
• General shifts will be: 11a-8p M-F and 11a – 5p Sat & Sun (EASTERN TIME)
• Overtime is likely and will be encouraged as well
• Punctual and reliable (will show up for the duration of the project)
• Ability to work in fast paced environment (may be taking 150 calls a day @5-8 minutes in length)
• Ability to clearly articulate themselves on the phone
• Maintain discretion as callers will be sharing HIPAA protected information (such as positive COVID tests)
• Ability to work empathetically and professionally with callers
• Maintain a quiet work at home office with high speed internet
Interested parties, please apply online, or email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please have 20204764 in the subject line.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) has developed a reputation for responsiveness and reliability - traits that our clients say set us apart - since our founding in 1966. As one team, we create and deliver information and technology solutions that make our clients more successful and cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for information and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India and regularly posts news and other important information online at www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Helpdesk & Technical Support
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
Work Remote: Yes
- CTG Jobs