VadaTech, Inc. Quality Assurance Inspector in Henderson, Nevada
This position is located at the Corporate Headquarters in Henderson, Nevada
VadaTech, Inc. is seeking candidates for Quality Assurance Inspector. The Quality Assurance Inspector position conducts origination inspection of incoming parts and supplies used for manufacture of products, inspection of manufactured products and process setups when applicable.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Responsible for the inspection of manufactured products and process setups when applicable using first article pieces, setup pieces, shift samples, etc. according to checklists, blueprints, travelers and standards.
• Responsible for the completion and maintenance of inspection records, logs and forms.
• Responsible for reporting inspection results and substandard conditions on appropriate forms or computer.
• Responsible for identifying product items as accepted or disposition appropriately.
• Responsible for the review of travelers to ensure they are complete and print out labels for PCA and chassis assemblies.
• Responsible for the preparation of corrective action requests, and preventive action requests as related to production work to ensure compliance with established policies, procedures and work instructions.
• Responsible for filing travelers when job is complete.
• Perform and maintain 5s in the immediate work area.
• Minimum three (3) years of electronics inspection experience manufacturing test environment.
• Able to use inspection tools i.e. micrometer, microscope, calipers, pin gages.
• Proficient use of PC for data entry and maintaining inspection records.
• Functional knowledge of IPC-A-610, familiarity with J-STD-001 and the following:
1. Printed circuit board inspection to IPC-A-610 1,2,3.
2. Electronic component identification and verification.
• Understanding of ESD procedures.
• Reading and understanding of electronic configuration drawings, schematics, datasheets and written work instructions.
• Ability to handle job stress and interact effectively with others in the workplace.
• Fluent domain of the English language: ability to read, write and speak English well.
• Ability to carry out detailed written and oral instructions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
• Sitting and standing for long hours in an indoor work environment.
• Ability to move around the facility, climbing stairs as necessary, bend down and reach up
• Frequently communicates with others; must be able to exchange accurate information verbally and in writing
• Constantly operate a computer and other standard office equipment such as phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines
• Ability to handle and lift objects weighing up to 25 lbs. alone; ability to lift objects weighing up to 50 lbs. in a two person lift
• Read or write and interpret data
Competitive compensation and benefits which include medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k with employer contribution, PTO, paid Holidays, and on-site fitness center.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate management's assignment of essential functions and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign and reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
VadaTech provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, socio-economic status, amnesty, status as a covered veteran and any other class protected by applicable federal, state and local laws. The company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
VADATECH, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/DISABILITY/VET
VADATECH, INC. PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.