NBC Universal Account Executive in Las Vegas, Nevada
Job Number 50020BR
Job Title Account Executive
Business Segment Owned Stations & Affiliate Relations
Sub-Business NBCUOTS - TLM KBLR
Posting Category Sales
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
About Telemundo Station Group:
Telemundo Station Group, part of the NBCUniversal Owned Television Stations division of NBCUniversal, is comprised of 26 local television stations in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Producing and broadcasting more than 15,000 hours of unique and relevant local content each year, including award-winning news, public affairs, and entertainment programming, Telemundo Station Group serves the largest Hispanic television markets in the country including Los Angeles, New York, Miami-Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Dallas-Fort Worth, Chicago, San Antonio, San Francisco Bay Area, Phoenix, Harlingen, Orlando, Fresno, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., San Diego, Tampa, Denver, El Paso, Boston, Las Vegas, Tucson, Hartford, Fort Myers, Springfield, Richmond and Puerto Rico. In addition, Telemundo Station Group operates TeleXitos, a national multicast network that offers viewers popular action and adventure television series and feature films in Spanish. The group also provides support to 50 Telemundo affiliates across the country and manages dedicated local websites and applications, as well as a robust digital out-of-home operation.
Country United States
City Las Vegas
• Minimum 2 years of experience in business development
•2 years of experience in direct sales
•2 years of experience in designing creative solutions to meet client's needs.
•2 years of experiencing creating and facilitating sales pitches that articulate a custom solution to client needs and station benefits
•2 years of managing and/or selling digital advertising. Must be proficient with current digital trends and solutions.
• External applicants must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be 18 years or greater
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Bachelor's Degree
• 3 plus years of experience in broadcast media sales
• Qualified candidates should have self-motivation, resourcefulness and creativity
• Working knowledge of broadcast ratings and research preferred
• Ability to handle deadline pressure
• Should be a team player, willing to share knowledge and affect team growth
• Strong cross platform skills and very solid selling skills.
• Internet experience and knowledge of its workings preferred
• Bilingual- English and Spanish preferred (not required)
• Digital sales experience preferred.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
- NBC Universal Jobs