Global Experience Specialists Administrative Operations Coordinator in Las Vegas, Nevada
WE BRING THE WOW !
ARE YOU READY TO BE A WOW MAKER*
GES, Global Experience Specialists, is a global event marketing company with over 90 years and 4,000 passionate employees in North America, Europe and the Middle East. We create some of the most incredible events in the world think traveling entertainment exhibitions, global user groups, sales conferences, holiday extravaganzas and exhibitions of all sizes. From initial strategy to show-stopping audio visual, accommodations to insightful measurement and every detail in between we bring brands to life!
Our mission is to create memorable event experiences, and we count on our talented employees around the world help us do it. We are looking for team members who can dream up the impossible and deliver it.
The Operations Coordinator position is on a national level and will be responsible for monitoring weekly tasks like payroll reconciliation for all cities to insure timely submission and insure accurate client invoicing. The position also will manage travel costs vs. budget, running reports for long range planning for the regions and being the backup in cities where additional support is needed.
* Consolidate show site data and prepare files for Operations Teams to review prior to move-in, including: Reviewing new job files and work orders for information related to exhibit production, graphics, inbound and outbound shipping details (exhibit and client materials), services ordered, electrical plans, booth orientation, set up drawings, client and account management contact information, and related supportive documents. Input data into Show Planning Template spreadsheet.
* Update and maintain regional Ops schedule of upcoming shows.
* Evaluate freight delivery schedule with regard to targeted date/time and/or set up labor orders.
* For non-GES shows, confirm receipt of EAC notification and submit certificate of insurance to show management and general contractor. Research and pay any applicable EAC fees. Confirm move-in, show and move out dates and times. Ordering equipment needs as specified by managers i.e. ladders, Genie Lifts, job dollies, scaffolding etc .
* Notify Operations Team about discrepancies, important details and/or anticipated problems.
* Sign in both union and non-union labor for work. Including processing of new hire paperwork including verifying and entering I-9 forms into E-Verify system.
* Payroll and Billing coding, auditing and submission to various departments
* Travel scheduling and arranging for hourly lead personnel
* Tracking and monthly reporting of local city operations support hours
* Establish and maintain contact phone lists of local union personnel
* Experience working in complex environments with multiple stakeholders, both internally and externally
* Strong customer service skills.
* Excellent organizational skills
* Proven verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to effectively manage multiple projects
* Travel required
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point
* College degree preferred or at least two years experience in an operations environment
* Frequently performs work on the tradeshow floor, in noisy and crowded areas
* Frequently encounters uncomfortable temperatures, dust and/or other conditions
* Requires working both alone and with others in a team atmosphere
* Requires working with and reporting to multiple managers
* Requires working with union and non-union employees
Our team members are our family, so we help our team members care for their families. The rewards of joining GES are extensive. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time employees. Here are some of the highlights:
* Competitive salaries
* 401K with company match
* Healthcare/vision/dental insurance
* Wellness benefits
* Career development program
* Tuition reimbursement program
* Employee assistance program
* Vacation time
* Community involvement opportunities
* Team activities
And much more
Employer's Job# 2018-10536
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.