Oshkosh Corporation ASSISTANT SUPERVISOR in Las Vegas, Nevada
The Commercial segment is a leading manufacturer of refuse collection vehicles, front and rear discharge concrete mixers, portable and stationary concrete batch plants, field service vehicles, and truck mounted cranes. All backed by 24/7 support, our segment's brands consist of McNeilus, CON-E-CO, London Machinery, and IMT. Oshkosh Commercial leads it's industries in both innovation & quality.Oshkosh Commercial is a segment of Oshkosh Corporation, which is a Fortune 500, multi-billion dollar company. At Oshkosh Corporation we are dedicated to designing and building the world's toughest specialty trucks, truck bodies, and access equipment by working shoulder-to-shoulder with the people who use them.
Accomplishes objectives by supervising staff, organizing and monitoring work process. Responsible for maintaining warehouse inventory and supplies by receiving storing, and delivering items.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accurately account for all items delivered
- Assist with monthly inventory and improve process accuracy
- Manage cycle counting process
- Manage materials to be moved to and from warehouse
- Pick, pack, and ship customer orders in an accurate and timely manner
- Operate computer programs daily to complete tasks
- Utilize resources to ensure quality and customer service standards are being met
- Lead by example by maintaining a safe and clean work environment and complying with and enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations
- Assist in employee training
- All other duties and responsibilities that are assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3+ years of experience in warehousing or distribution
- Associates Degree or Technical Degree
- Previously held a position with leadership responsibilities
- Previous Lean Manufacturing training
Oshkosh Corporation is an Equal Opportunity employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities, and is committed to providing equal opportunities for all employees and applicants. Information collected regarding categories as provided by law will in no way affect the decision regarding an employment application.
Oshkosh Corporation takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities. Any employee or applicant for employment who is qualified under the applicable regulations will be covered under our affirmative action program. Submission of this information is voluntary, will be kept confidential, and is not a requirement for employment.
Certain positions with Oshkosh Corporation require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations or the Export Administration Regulations. Applicants for these positions may need to be "U.S. Persons," as defined in these regulations. Generally, a "U.S. Person" is a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident, or an individual who has been admitted as a refugee or granted asylum.