Geotab USA, Inc. Bilingual Account Training Specialist - Las Vegas, NV/ Full Time in Las Vegas, Nevada
Las Vegas, NV 89119 USA
Bilingual Account Training Specialist
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Reporting to: Sr. Fleet Account Manager
Start Date: February 12, 2018
Date Posted: January 22, 2018
Who is Geotab:
Imagine over a million vehicles driving across the globe 24/7. Next, imagine that you collected rich location, engine and vehicle behaviour data on each vehicle through a plug and play device. Our customers have the power to take this data and provide valuable insight toward their businesses because of the Geotab platform. Geotab is one of the leading telematics technology companies in the world and is focused on continuing our rapid expansion worldwide. For more information visit us at .
Who we are looking for:
We are always looking for amazing talent who can contribute to our growth and deliver results! Geotab is seeking a Bilingual Account Training Specialist who should be able to quickly contribute to growing the growing Client Base (the "Base"), which is critical to the long-term success of the company. If you love technology, have experience with customer relationships, driving growth, reducing churn, and are keen to join a leading edge technology firm - we would love to hear from you!
What are the details of this position:
As a Bilingual Account Training Specialist your key area of responsibility will be the onboarding and training process(es) for new and existing clients (and in some cases, resellers). This highly visible position is responsible for ensuring that all clients in the assigned portfolio receive a comprehensive training program on the use and management of their personalized database, tailored to their needs and receives stellar service from the Geotab organization. This is achieved by ensuring each account they are assigned is fully trained and knowledgeable in the use of their database within 90 days.
Major components of this role are to understand and identify the unique needs of each client; what they value and how their Company fleet supports their business. With that information develop the client dashboard, identify the correct user system and access rights, train and load the ROI/COI report, Watchdog and Driver Safety Scorecard. Also will be accountable for the suggestion and implementation of specific reports, rules creation and sensitivity that delivers on the Client expectations of the Geotab GO device, tracking and measuring progress every step of the way.
As owner of the client onboarding and training process, and a key member of the Fleet Division, the Bilingual Account Training Specialist collaborates with Geotab Sales, Fleet Division Account Relationship Coordinators, Fleet Solutions Administrator, Product Support (levels 1, 2 and 3), Fulfillment and the entire Geotab organization to deliver results that align with the goals of Geotab and the Client. It is ultimately the Account Training Specialist's responsibility to ensure all facets of the database operate for optimal results before transitioning the client to the assigned Account Relationship Coordinator.
To be successful in this role you will be a self-starter with strong verbal and presentation and communication skills, and holds the ability to quickly understand complex, technical concepts. In addition, the successful candidate will have customer training, relationship management and customer lifecycle skills with an ability to identify needs, develop effective solutions, and manage projects through completion. The successful candidate will also be able to manage multiple timelines and contrasting priorities to ensure timely results.
Duties and Tasks/Essential Functions:
- Initiate customer onboarding process to ensure each customer has been contacted to participate in a product training session. This includes facilitating and leading web-based training programs (one-on-one and group sessions) for clients and reseller clients, adapting delivery to diverse audiences.
- Perform consistent client contacts as defined within first 90-days to ensure implementation of the product, proper portal/dashboard/reporting configuration, and possible consulting on further enhancements to the use of the Geotab and integrated products.
- Identify client training needs, agendas, and develop a targeted training path.
- Coordinate as needed in the management, communication, and marketing of training sessions to specific target audiences of this curriculum and updating of web resources.
- Support client, internal teams (Support, Fulfillment, ART), and resellers by providing phone, chat, and email assistance, when needed for all Geotab and integrated products. This can include assisting in post-sale presentation content and directing the party to the applicable resources and internal teams when necessary.
- Identify and assess clients' needs to achieve customer satisfaction and loyalty, building sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Facilitate customer feedback by sending the "satisfaction survey" and following through with each customer to ensure complete satisfaction.
- Handwrite and mail minimally 3 Thank You cards a week establishing a personal connection.
- As needed, in collaboration with Account Relationship Coordinators and PAM's, contribute to formal value assessments, and ROI analysis for clients to maximize fleet potential.
- Complete ongoing HR and personal development training as required and prescribed.
- Remain current on existing and new Geotab products, accessories, integrated products and services, and industry trends in telematics and fleet.
- Maintain proficiency and compliance on company values and organizational requirements.
- Properly utilize and document all interactions in Salesforce, MyAdmin and the MyGeotab portals, including problem resolution, and relevant customer information in standard case notation.
- Effectively utilize all internal and external tools, including enhanced Excel, pivot tables, graphs, and V-lookup, navigate, update, train, and make changes as needed to the MyGeotab portals.
- Prepare one blog post.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum of 2-3 years in a training, support, or customer service role.
- Fluent in Canadian French and/or Spanish, and English
- Proficient technical skills, particularly excel and google platform
- Experience with telematics and/or fleet preferred
What makes our staff passionate about Geotab?
- Table Tennis at the office! Bring your own bat!
- Great accommodation (height adjustable desks)
- Light breakfast served daily (cereals, bars and fresh fruit)
- Hot lunch or fresh sandwiches served every other Friday
- Geotab sponsored sports teams, dress up days, fun social events
- Full medical benefits & 4% company matching retirement savings plan
Geotabbers innovate and seek creative ways to continuously improve. Collaboration and teamwork defines the way we work. We love being ahead of the curve, using leading technology, and being agile in every way we do business. We work hard, and we definitely play hard. From the CEO - to the staff - there is an open-door policy for all of us to freely communicate. Geotabbers are dynamic, and enjoy working in a fast-paced work environment. We own our work and take responsibility in a true entrepreneurial spirit!We want to hear from you!
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Successful candidates will be notified via email or phone.
Geotab provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Geotab complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Geotab expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Geotab's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.