SMG Box Office Ticket Seller in Las Vegas, Nevada
ASM Global ASM Global is the world's leading venue management and services company. The company was formed by the combination of AEG Facilities and SMG, global leaders in venue, event strategy, and management. The company's elite venue network spans five continents, with a portfolio of more than 300 of the world's most prestigious arenas, stadiums, convention and exhibition centers, and performing arts venues. From Aberdeen to Anchorage, and Sydney to Stockholm, its venues connect people through the unique power of live experiences.
Allegiant Stadium, located in Las Vegas, NV, will be the future home of the Las Vegas Raiders of the National Football League and the UNLV Rebels of the NCAA Division 1 Football Bowl Subdivision. The 65,000 seat, 1.75 million square foot, state of the art domed stadium will also host many world-class sporting and entertainment events, including the 2020 and 2021 Pac-12 Football Championship, and will serve as the annual site of the Las Vegas Bowl. The stadium will also host large trade and corporate shows, public gatherings, private events, and a robust tour program.
The Box Office Ticket Seller is responsible for providing customer service, selling tickets, and distributing will-call tickets for all ticketed Allegiant Stadium events. Other duties include cash handling, answering phones, organizing will-call, and assisting the Box Office Management Team with other duties as needed.
- Assist customers with using ticketing software (i.e. Ticketmaster HOST, Archtics and others as required) and processing ticket purchases through various methods including cash, credit, debit, and vouchers.
- Assist with will-call and guest list management. Check identification and distribute tickets to the proper parties. Resolve issues as they arise and escalate concerns to management when necessary.
- Answer telephone inquiries related to show and ticket information. Provide guidance with venue and/or event information, accessibility, ADA requests, etc.
- Resolves guest complaints within the scope of authority, otherwise referring the guest to the Box Office Manager for assistance.
- Notifies supervisors and/or security of any unusual events, circumstances, missing items or alleged thefts.
- Work proficiently in a fast-paced, busy environment.
- Accurately reconcile sales and will-call receipts. Provide sales and ticketing information to the accounting and operations teams as needed. Assist with show settlement as necessary.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
- A minimum of 1-3 years of related work experience
- Must be available to work varied shifts which may include weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Must have cashiering experience: cash handling, processing credit/debit transactions, and vouchers; reconciling tills and balancing transactions in compliance with cashiering policies
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word
- Excellent communication and customer service skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Preferred Qualifications (if applicable):
- Previous experience working on a venue ticketing platform preferred
- Previous experience working in events and knowledge of the music industry preferred
ASM Global reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. ASM Global may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled