Canyon Ranch SpaClub Facilities Maintenance Technician II in Las Vegas, Nevada
Canyon Ranch is true health and wellness. We broke ground in Tucson and the category in 1979, and have been leading the way ever since. Expanding our role and our reach.
We are more than just a day at the spa or a one-week vacation. We are the promise of an enhanced life. At Canyon Ranch, our guests expect a transformation of state. But what they experience is a transformation of self. Becoming stronger. Healthier. In tune. Empowered. Truly well. Can you see yourself as part of this?
As a Colleague at Canyon Ranch we will inspire you, challenge you and help you evolve. Isn’t that how all successful careers start? Please introduce yourself to us and allow us to get to know you. Our philosophy includes a safe and healthy environment through maintaining a drug free workplace and smoke free.
If you’ve been complimented on your maintenance skills, we have the perfect job for you! The largest spa in the world currently has an opportunity for an Engineer II – a Facility Maintenance Technician who’s had at least four years of experience in a commercial setting and can work independently. We don’t like to micromanage!
This mid-level position will allow you to use your working knowledge of commercial electrical, plumbing, carpentry, flooring, and HVAC. Your supervisors would say you’re a jack of all trades and you can do anything from patching sheetrock to repairing cabinetry.
We invite you to #LiveCanyonRanch!
- Maintain, troubleshoot and repair the utility distribution systems for the Spa
- Maintain and repair restaurant style kitchen equipment, fitness equipment, cabinetry, and other millwork
- Repair plumbing and related equipment i.e. toilets, drains; repair leaks in piping faucets and drains.
- Treat water in spa, pool, water softeners and closed loop systems
- Repair and maintain pumps and pressurized water systems.
- Maintain lighting through frequent bulb replacement & occasional fixture or ballast replacement
- Respond to Life Safety system alarms.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience working with commercial electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems.
- Working knowledge of hand tools, lighting, basic construction, tile, carpet, drywall and painting.
- Expert general maintenance skills relating to building operations.
- Ability to work independently and productively with minimum supervision; work well under pressure; and able to complete multiple tasks as assigned.
- Hospitality experience preferred but not required.
About Canyon Ranch
Benefits matter. We believe the experiences that motivate our guests to transform themselves are equally import to everyone who works here. As a colleague at Canyon Ranch you may have:
- Access to dozens of fitness, movement classes and lectures every day
- Use of the gym and everything that goes with it
- You may buy wearable fitness technology and other products that motivate at our cost through convenient payroll deductions
- Reduced tuition to the Life Enhancement Program in Tucson for colleagues and their family members at up to a 90% discount
- Medical plan with generous plan coverage at affordable contribution levels
- Dental plans that fit your needs and cover services most colleagues can really use
- Pharmacy coverage for prescriptions that includes no-copay for certain medications
- Well Credit program which allows colleagues to earn significant discounts on their contribution amount as a reward for living a healthy lifestyle
- Vision plans for colleagues and their dependents who wear corrective lenses
- Flexible spending accounts
- Short term and long term disability plans
- Ability to purchase additional life insurance for colleagues and their dependents beyond what Canyon Ranch already provides
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with matching contributions
- Employee Assistance Plan for colleagues and family members
- Vacation - Sick - Holiday
- Lifeline Loans
Location: Las Vegas, NV Spa + Fitness
Division: Engineering / Grounds / Custodial
Internal status: FT
Anticipated hrs/week: 40