MV Transportation Fare Box Technician in Las Vegas, Nevada
MV Transportation is seeking a Fare Box Technician who will perform diagnostics, repair, and installation of vehicle revenue collection systems.
- Work at multiple locations.
- Ability to be on call as needed.
- Must be willing to work multiple shifts and weekends as scheduled.
- Must attend and complete required training classes.
- Must complete all documentation as required by FCDOT and MV.
- Complete component repairs for stock items.
- Performs inspections services, and repairs on vehicle support system components in a timely manner.
- Uses electronic diagnostic tools and computer software to assist in the troubleshooting, repair and documentation of said repairs.
- Minimum three (3) years of maintenance experience in the repair and diagnosis of electrical components.
- Factory training and certification in electronics/charging systems/ understanding schematics/ diagnostics.
- Applicants must have or possess the ability to obtain a class B Commercial Driver License with a passenger endorsement (CDL. endorsement).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Prior training and knowledge in fare box repair, electronics, and camera systems is desired.
- ASE certification in electronics is preferred.
- Must have own tools.
- Ability to work multiple shifts.
- Must be able to work independently at multiple locations.
- Applicants must possess a valid driver's license, to be authorized to operate any county branded equipment. All employees must follow the laws and regulations of the city, state, and county while operating a designated county vehicle.
- Must be able to pass random drug testing.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Job Type: AutomotiveInstallation - Maint - RepairOther
Experience: Not Specified
Date Posted: 12/10/2018