Post Acute Medical Floor Technician / Environmental Services Technician in Las Vegas, Nevada
*Floor Technician / Environmental Services Technician *
The* Floor Technician* is responsible for maintaining hospital facilities in a clean and sanitary environment by ensuring all floor surfaces are maintained, along with the following duties:
- Be able to follow instructions and work with minimal supervision.
- Perform proper techniques of floor care and preparation of areas to be cleaned, buffed, stripped or waxed as well as carpet cleaning.
- Sweeps, mops, waxes all floors using clean water, sanitized mops and accurately uses floor polishers.
- Must be able to operate and maintain all floor cleaning/finishing equipment to include but not limited to floor buffer/burnishes, water extraction machine, and carpet cleaning equipment.
- Moves furniture and exercises safety procedures and avoids damage to furniture or walls.
- Cleans assigned areas using proper solutions, equipment and techniques. Uses properly labeled chemicals. Follows cleaning procedures and checks off list after completion of each room.
- Cleans equipment after each use and stores it neatly in designated area.
- Checks cleaning supplies each day before going to area and exercises responsibility in the use of supplies.
- Follows cleaning procedures and checks off list after completion of each room.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Housekeeping or the Director of Facility.
The Environmental Services Technicianis responsible for:
Maintaining hospital facilities in a clean and sanitary condition
Reading warning signs and safety instruction
- Working quickly and accurately and follow requests
- Having the manual ability to perform such tasks as mopping, buffing, polishing, scrubbing, and moving furniture
- Performing repetitive cleaning operations throughout the workday, under specific instructions with little need for judgement in working out job problems
- Planning and coordinating all laundry activities using judgmental and verifiable criteria to evaluate performance equipment and various aspects of the laundry program
The *Floor Technician *must:
- Have at least one year of experience as a floor tech, preferably in a healthcare setting preferred
- Be able to read warning signs and safety instructions.
- Be able to work quickly and accurately.
- Be able to understand directions and requests given in English.
The Environmental Services Technicianmust:
Have a high school diploma or equivalent
Have some form of commercial housekeeping experience, preferably in a healthcare setting or hospital
Post Acute Medical,*LLC (PAM, LLC)* is committed to being the most trusted source for post-acute services in every community it serves by utilizing experienced and dedicated staff to provide high quality patient care and customer service. With over 42 Long Term Acute Care and Rehabilitation hospitals and 16 Outpatient Clinics currently in operation across the country, we are proud to offer services including comprehensive wound care, aquatic therapy, ventilator weaning, amputation treatment, pain management and much more.
Joining our PAMily allows you to work in a collaborative environment with colleagues and leadership with exposure to a variety of patient care levels. Aside from our competitive pay, generous paid benefit time, and excellent insurance options, you will also have opportunities for professional growth through our Education Advancement Program.
We are excited to learn more about you and hope that you consider joining us on a shared mission to improve the lives of others by being an integral part of our We Care Program. Please take a moment to visit us online at www.postacutemedical.com for a comprehensive look at how we're able to positively impact our local communities.
Post Acute Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Facility: PAM Rehabilitation Hospital of Centennial Hills
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 1