HCA, Hospital Corporation of America GME Fellowship Coordinator in Las Vegas, Nevada
Are you looking for a company that places integrity over their bottom line? Here atHCA, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to serving others in need.
Southern Hills Hospital is located in Southwest Las Vegas just off the I-215 and Durango/Sunset exit. The facility is an accredited 265-bed acute care hospital providing emergency and pediatric emergency services, a behavioral health (geriatric psychiatric) inpatient and outpatient program serving ages 50 and older, accredited Chest Pain Center, a Certified Primary Stroke Center, a dedicated orthopedic and spine unit, OB-GYN, Level II NICU, diagnostic imaging and surgical services. Southern Hills Hospitalwasvoted theBest Hospital in Las Vegas.
- Utilizing advanced digital technology and an accomplished medical staff,Southern Hills Hospital'sadvanced care and superior service make for better outcomes and an exceptional patient experience.
- The Joint Commission, the leading accreditor of healthcare organizations in America, recognizedSouthern Hills Hospitalas a /Top Performer on Key Quality Measures®/ - the only Southern Nevada hospital to earn this recognition for four consecutive years.
- Southern Hills Hospital is the first institution in the state of Nevada to be recognized by the American Heart Association as a leading hospital in cardiology through their compliance with the “Get with the Guidelines - Heart Failure” program.
- In addition, Southern Hills Hospital earned The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval® for its Alzheimer's disease program by demonstrating compliance with The Joint Commission's national standards for health care quality and safety in disease-specific care.
- We have also partnered with award-winning spine physicians from the Nevada Neurosciences Institute.
Join us as we achieve our mission statement:
/Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life./
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitiousGME Fellowship Coordinatorto help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
With oversight and direction from the Program Director/Administrative Director of Medical Education (ADME), the Program Coordinator is responsible for the operational and financial management of the residency/fellowship training program and support for the Program Director and Residents. The position requires a comprehensive and detailed understanding of ACGME or other national accreditation policies and hospital policies, as well as a high degree of initiative and independent judgment.
The Program Coordinator will continually assess and direct a wide range of programmatic issues including long range planning, recruiting trainees, developing projects, analyzing administrative workflow, maintaining databases, communicating with faculty and trainees regarding a range of issues, and managing internal and external program relations.
The Program Coordinator is a member of the education design and leadership of the residency program, therefore, ultimately responsible for the residents within the program.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
/We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status./
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, Organizational Development, or closely related field, or 3-5 years' experience in Graduate Medical Education or Executive Level Administration
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience in either a healthcare setting (preferably in Graduate Medical Education, i.e., Residency Coordinator) or in some field of education, i.e., teacher/educator preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Additional languages a plus
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to make decisions independently or to escalate issues as needed
- Ability to efficiently and accurately manage multiple tasks and projects
- Ability to work independently with limited guidance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to organize information
- Ability to handle sensitive information with absolute confidentiality
- Working knowledge of software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Job: *Supervisors Team Leaders & Coordinators
Title: GME Fellowship Coordinator
Location: Nevada-Las Vegas-Southern Hills Hospital and Medical Center
Requisition ID: 08967-6784