Wyndham Destinations In-House Marketing Manager - WorldMark by Wyndham, Las Vegas in Las Vegas, Nevada
Wyndham Destinations is the world's largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations. We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values and Count On Me! service promise of being respectful, being responsive and delivering great experiences exhibited by our team that continues to set us apart from the rest.
Wyndham Destinations' vision is to deliver a lifetime of memorable vacation experiences for our owners. This vision is supported by our mission statement which states:
We embrace and live the Wyndham values by creating a supportive environment for employees to develop and prosper.
· We delight our customers by meeting their needs or exceeding their expectations.
· We are "memory makers.
Warm, thoughtful, gracious hospitality is our culture and through our Count on Me service philosophy; our employees strengthen their customer service skills for successful execution of signature service.
· Oversee In-House Marketing operations to insure the department is fulfilling the needs of the sales force and operating efficiently.
· Compile daily tour data, sales data and combine to produce daily and weekly performance reports for Coordinators.
· Produce payroll for Coordinators commissions off the weekly reports.
· Communicate with owners who need assistance and cannot reach sales representatives.
· Handles on site owners when encountered with problems at Tour Desk.
· Make sure that Coordinators are focused on daily and weekly task.
· Report all information to direct report accordingly.
· Minimum 3 years marketing experience
· Ability to deal with both customers and salespeople.
· Ability to focus on details.
· Ability to handle simultaneous situations.
· Ability to handle departmental problems and situations.
· Be knowledgeable with commission payroll and understanding.
· Must have Hyperion and TIPS knowledge
· Intermediate experience with Excel, and MS Word.
· Must be able to work independently.
· Must be able to Interact with many other departments within the company.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule to include weekends, and holidays.