Canyon Ranch SpaClub Kitchen Steward - Full Time in Las Vegas, Nevada
Canyon Ranch is true health and wellness. We broke ground in Tucson and the category in 1979, and have been leading the way ever since. Expanding our role and our reach. We are more than just a day at the spa or a one-week vacation. We are the promise of an enhanced life. At Canyon Ranch, our guests expect a transformation of state. But what they experience is a transformation of self. Becoming stronger. Healthier. In tune. Empowered. Truly well. Can you see yourself as part of this?
As a Colleague at Canyon Ranch we will inspire you, challenge you and help you evolve. Isn’t that how all successful careers start? Please introduce yourself to us and allow us to get to know you. Our philosophy includes a safe and healthy environment through maintaining a drug free workplace and smoke free.
The award-winning world’s largest day spa, wellness trailblazer Canyon Ranch, is recruiting dynamic talent for an exciting new brand extension – a first-of-a-kind concept with future expansion opportunities, in the culinary space.
Our guests come to Canyon Ranch to enjoy a healthy meal away from the sound of slots and smell of smoke. Our Food & Beverage colleagues take pride in providing them with a culinary experience they won’t soon forget – from the delicious food to the friendly and inviting service to the cleanliness of our facility – they (and the Health Department) expect the very best from us. That’s where you come in! As a Full-Time Kitchen Steward, you’ll take ownership of restocking our kitchens with impeccably clean plates, pots, pans, utensils, and cooking tools. You’ll also be part of a team that maintains the cleanliness of our equipment, floors, walls, and ceilings after each shift.
Want to learn more about the kitchen than just cleaning? Great! Many great chefs started out washing dishes! You’ll have the opportunity to assist our cooks with chopping, shredding, washing, and preparing foods in addition to helping us rotate our stock of unexpired product.
Our selected candidates will have:
- A Clark County Food Handler Safety Training Card
- The ability to lift at least 25 lbs and conduct repetitive movements, which includes standing for long periods of time
- A mature, outgoing attitude with a sense of pride in everything you do
- Dedication to following procedures according to Clark County Health Code at all times
- The ability to operate food service cleaning equipment to include a dish machine, three-compartment sinks, which may require reading and understanding warning labels and instructions for use on all chemicals in the normal course of business
About Canyon Ranch
Benefits matter. We believe the experiences that motivate our guests to transform themselves are equally import to everyone who works here. As a colleague at Canyon Ranch you may have:
- Access to dozens of fitness, movement classes and lectures every day
- Use of the gym and everything that goes with it
- You may buy wearable fitness technology and other products that motivate at our cost through convenient payroll deductions
- Reduced tuition to the Life Enhancement Program in Tucson for colleagues and their family members at up to a 90% discount
- Medical plan with generous plan coverage at affordable contribution levels
- Dental plans that fit your needs and cover services most colleagues can really use
- Pharmacy coverage for prescriptions that includes no-copay for certain medications
- Well Credit program which allows colleagues to earn significant discounts on their contribution amount as a reward for living a healthy lifestyle
- Vision plans for colleagues and their dependents who wear corrective lenses
- Flexible spending accounts
- Short term and long term disability plans
- Ability to purchase additional life insurance for colleagues and their dependents beyond what Canyon Ranch already provides
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with matching contributions
- Employee Assistance Plan for colleagues and family members
- Vacation -Sick-Holiday
- Lifeline Loans
Location: Las Vegas, NV Spa + Fitness
Internal status: FT
Anticipated hrs/week: 40