Navistar, Inc. Material Handler in Las Vegas, Nevada
|Internal Title||Material Handler|
|# of Positions||4|
|Position Type||Regular Full Time Employee|
|Category||Supply Chain - SC|
NAVISTAR is hiring entry level and experienced warehouse / production Material Handlers starting at $16.00 with your first raise at 6 months. After 2 years of employment, your hourly rate will be $18.70!
Benefits start on DAY ONE!!
Your role will be to perform warehouse functions of receiving, binning, picking and packing of truck parts for customer order fulfillment.
Provide unparallel customer service while achieving operational excellence in a high volume order fulfillment parts warehouse/distribution center environment. Processes order requirements to identify item(s) to be safely received, picked, packed and shipped based on established company policies/procedures. Operate appropriate material handling equipment and warehouse management technology in a safe manner to meet or exceed key operating metrics.Basic Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- No relocation offered
- Qualified candidates, excluding current Navistar employees, must be legally authorized on an unrestricted basis (US Citizen, Legal Permanent Resident, Refugee or Asylee) to be employed in the United States. Navistar does not anticipate providing employment related work sponsorship for this position (e.g., H-1B status)
- Positive Attitude, Ethics and Values which support our company’s values, and a healthy, high performance culture
- Prior high-volume warehouse experience or material handling work experience
- Computer literacy
- Experience with order pickers or reach trucks highly desired
- Willingness and ability to work flexible hours
- Willingness and ability to be a participatory team member
- Action Oriented
- Ethics and Navistar's Values
- Learning on the Fly
- Self Development
Visit us at to discover more about our organization
It's Uptime at International
Navistar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.