Kindred Healthcare Monitor Technician Part Time Nights in Las Vegas, Nevada
Monitor Technician Part Time Nights (352724-4801 )
- Print and interpret rhythm strips every eight hours and place in patient's chart each shift; alert nursing personnel of rhythm changes or new occurrences and obtain a graphic tracing for each
- Accountable for alarm limit settings on the monitors
- Follow policies for placing telemetry leads on patients; troubleshoot any telemetry problems
- Compile new and current charts; enter patient information on chart and Kardex
- Perform clerical duties related to admission and discharge of patients
- Answer telephone and intercom, take messages and communicate information to appropriate person; call and follow-up with consultants
- Assist visitors on the nursing units
High School diploma or General Equivalency Diploma.
Current CPR certification.
Completion of Telemetry Training
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Drug Free Workplace