Geotab USA, Inc. Order Analyst - Las Vegas, NV/ Full Time in Las Vegas, Nevada
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Reports To: Fulfillment Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Who are we looking for:
Geotab is looking looking for amazing talent, someone who can contribute to our current department efforts and deliver results! Geotab is actively seeking an Order Analyst who should be able to quickly contribute to the support of the National Account Managers, the Geotab Fleet Division team, and Project Managers in timely completion of orders on a daily basis. If you love technology, have experience with order cycle and analysis, and are keen to join a leading edge technology firm - we would love to hear from you!
What are the details of this position:
Order Analysts utilize Geotab's carrier, and Sprint systems including Salesforce and FDT and serves as a checkpoint for accuracy in the order cycle. The Order Analysts plays a direct role in keeping the customer satisfied by helping to ensure that all orders are accurately completed in a timely manner. These activities are very detailed and require the highest degree of accuracy. Order Analysts may also fulfill other functions as needed or as time allows (i.e. assisting with Technical Support or Staging/Deployment of devices).
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with strong written and verbal presentation and communication skills, and holds the ability to quickly understand complex, technical concepts. In addition, the successful candidate will have strong analytical and project management skills with an ability to identify needs, develop effective solutions, and manage projects through completion. The successful candidate will also be able to manage multiple timelines and contrasting priorities to ensure timely results.
Duties and Tasks/Essential Functions:
- Supports client, carrier, and sales team by completing the ordering process for new devices, accessories, and integrated products. This includes entering order information in applicable carrier websites, activating devices using carrier systems, updating tracking information in the carrier ordering portals, providing phone, chat, and email assistance relating to the ordering process, working with carrier and client points of contact for ordering, and ordering devices related to the carrier demo and product trial programs.
- Performs daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly audit of Salesforce and carrier systems to ensure compliance and properly documented, especially related to discretionary credits.
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction. This includes engaging necessary client and carrier points of contact to ensure the ordering process meets and exceeds customer expectations and positive feedback is achieved.
- Sends personalized thank you cards following customer and carrier interactions.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Completes ongoing training to stay current on existing and new systems and products, ordering processes, develop new skills, and to maintain proficiency on company values and organizational requirements.
- Understanding of the new carrier processes as they are established, fleet management industry and overall usage of telematics within that vertical market.
- Documents all ordering activity in Salesforce, Ascent, MyAdmin, and carrier ordering portals.
- Ability to utilize enhanced Google Sheets, including pivot tables, graphs, and V-lookup function.
- Ability to navigate, update, and educate on the use of the carrier ordering portals, especially related to ordering new devices, accessories, and integrated products.
- Prepare one blog post.
- Post-secondary degree required, Bachelors preferred
- Prior order entry experience helpful.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Systems experience including Google Docs, MS Office, Salesforce, and other customer/inventory management systems.
Who is Geotab:
Geotab is the leading telematics technology company in the world and is focused on continuing the rapid expansion worldwide. For more information visit us at www.geotab.com.We want to hear from you!
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Successful candidates will be notified via email or phone.Our Core Values:
Geotabbers innovate and seek creative ways to continuously improve. Collaboration and teamwork defines the way we work. We love being ahead of the curve, using leading technology, and being agile in every way we do business. We work hard, and we definitely play hard. From the CEO - to the staff - there is an open-door policy for all of us to freely communicate. Geotabbers are dynamic, and enjoy working in a fast-paced work environment. We own our work and take responsibility in a true entrepreneurial spirit!
Geotab provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Geotab complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Geotab expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Geotab's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.