Geotab USA, Inc. Partner Account Manager - Eastern US/Full Time in Las Vegas, Nevada
Las Vegas, NV 89119 USA
Partner Account Manager
Location: Remote/ Eastern US
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reporting to: Vice President of Sales
Start Date: April, 2018
Date Posted: March, 2018
Who is Geotab:
Imagine over a million vehicles driving across the globe 24/7. Next, imagine that you collected rich location, engine and vehicle behaviour data on each vehicle through a plug and play device. Our customers have the power to take this data and provide valuable insight toward their businesses because of the Geotab platform. Geotab is one of the leading telematics technology companies in the world and is focused on continuing our rapid expansion worldwide. For more information visit us at .
Who we are looking for:
We are always looking for amazing talent who can contribute to our growth and deliver results! Geotab is seeking a Partner Account Manager who should be able to quickly contribute to our sales team and provide exemplary account management to our partners. If you love sales and technology and are keen to join a leading edge technology firm - we would love to hear from you!
What are the details of this position:
As a Partner Account Manager, your key area of responsibility will be to handle and take care of all the aspects of our an important partner relationship. Ideally located in Eastern U.S, the person will engage the partner's leadership and sales teams to drive opportunity. Some of the other responsibilities include account management, strategic planning, sales operations coordination and escalation, project management, partner trade show attendance, monthly F2F business review, technical sales, customer advocate for product enhancement, business development for our partner custom marketplace, and playbook execution.
To be successful in this role you will need to have experience as an account manager, be a self-starter, organized with strong sales and training skills. In addition the successful candidate will have strong communication and presentation skills with an ability to engage and captivate an audience.
Duties and Tasks/Essential Functions:
- Account Growth - Deliver year over year connected unit growth
- Prospecting - build and leverage relationship within strategic partnerships
- Salesforce Entry - Regular input and upkeep of opportunities in Salesforce is required.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Product Knowledge - Must become an expert on our hardware and software capabilities.
- Monthly/Weekly/Quarterly Meetings - PAM will be required to consistently hold regular business review meetings with their partner and any other assigned accounts.
- Continually increase technical sales acumen and effectively projement manage complex solution sales.
- Utilize training tools to increase product knowledge and mind share within the partner and customer base.
- Gov Business Development collaboration - interface directly with Gov BD team on all SLED opportunities to ensure alignment with strategic BD activities/initiatives.
- Extensive knowledge and sales experience in State and Local Government
- Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a compelling public speaker.
- Must have the ability to engage trainees in discussions during educational sessions.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have strong time management skills as well as be an effective multi-tasker.
- Exceptional leadership and management skills.
- Knowledge of Google Office Platform including Slides for the purpose of producing training materials and presentations.
- Must have excellent reading comprehension skills as well as the ability to be an active listener.
- Must have strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Must have good problem solving and decision making skills along with the ability to exercise sound judgment.
What makes our staff passionate about Geotab?
- Table Tennis at the office! Bring your own paddle!
- Great accommodation (height adjustable desks)
- Light breakfast served daily (cereals, bars and fresh fruit)
- Hot lunch or fresh sandwiches served every other Friday
- Geotab sponsored sports teams, dress up days, fun social events
- Full medical benefits & 4% company matching retirement savings plan
Geotabbers innovate and seek creative ways to continuously improve. Collaboration and teamwork defines the way we work. We love being ahead of the curve, using leading technology, and being agile in every way we do business. We work hard, and we definitely play hard. From the CEO - to the staff - there is an open-door policy for all of us to freely communicate. Geotabbers are dynamic, and enjoy working in a fast-paced work environment. We own our work and take responsibility in a true entrepreneurial spirit!We want to hear from you!
Please submit your resume to USAcareers@geotab.com. Successful candidates will be notified via email or phone.
Geotab provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Geotab complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Geotab expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Geotab's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.