Hilton Public Area Attendant (Full-Time/PM) - DoubleTree by Hilton Las Vegas Airport in Las Vegas, Nevada
TheDoubleTree by Hilton Las Vegas Airportlocated at 7250 Pollack Drive Las Vegas NV. 89119, is looking for a Full-Time/PM/Evening Housekeeping / Public Area Attendant for its’ hotel rooms and suites.
Shifts vary within the hours of (3:30pm -11:30pm / Five Nights a Week). Ability to work weekends and holidays is required.
Hourly wage is 9.00 per/hr with a .50 cent increase at 90-days, and increases with yearly reviews.
This position offers terrific benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k (Match), Paid Time Off and Team Member Travel Program!
- Six months of customer service experience required - Will be working with and around guest.
- Previous Housekeeping / Janitorial experience preferred Hotel Experience preferred
- Must speak good English and have good communication skills in order to operate the two way radio, as well as communicate effectively with guest and other departments.
Hilton has been ranked 3 years in a row by Fortune Magazine as one of the Best Places to Work in the United States! What are you waiting for? Please read the information below, and submit your application!
What will I be doing?
As a Public Area Attendant, you would be responsible for cleaning and maintaining designated areas of the hotel and responding to guest requests in the hotel continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Clean designated areas including, but not limited to, the lobby, public restrooms, public areas, offices and banquet/meeting/conference rooms as well as back of the house areas,
- Responsibilities also include late check-out rooms, or late service rooms, room deliveries, and completing laundry.
- Perform tasks including, but not limited to, dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures, vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, shampooing carpets, washing windows, cleaning/waxing floors, removing and disposing of trash and emptying ashtrays.
- Greet guest in a friendly manner
- Report maintenance deficiencies and items in need of repair
- Perform deep cleaning tasks and special projects
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Keywords: (Housekeeping, Hotel, Cleaning, Janitorial, Hospitality, Housekeeper, Janitor, Janitorial, Custodian, General Labor, Customer Service, Nevada, Las Vegas, Hilton, Pm, Evening)
Job: Housekeeping and Laundry
Title: Public Area Attendant (Full-Time/PM) - DoubleTree by Hilton Las Vegas Airport
Requisition ID: HOT0576E