Skyline-ultd Registered Nurse (RN) Cardiac Care in Las Vegas, Nevada
Skyline is submitting a proposal in response to a contract TOPR, and is seeking qualified Registered Nurses, RN to work at the 99th Medical Group, Las Vegas, NV
Skyline is looking for qualified Health Care Workers (HCW) to work at Military Treatment Facilities (MTF) to supplement the medical staff at Department of Defense MTF’s with qualified HCW’s within the 50 United States, District of Columbia, Guam and Puerto Rico. To accomplish the many tasks in the multiple locations, the Government has turned to federal contractors to find qualified medical professionals to fill the many openings. Skyline ULTD has been awarded a part of this program, and we are therefore looking for those qualified individuals in multiple medical fields and multiple locations to join us.
REGISTERED NURSE (RN) Cardiac Care Unit
LOCATION: Nellis AFB, NV
Required Qualifications and Certifications
- Degree: Bachelors of Science in Nursing
- Experience: Three years (1) of experience after graduation. Minimum 12 months experience in Cardiac Catheterization laboratory, or Critical Care Unit, or Emergency room, or Step-down dacridology unit or combination there of.
- Education: Graduation form a college or university accredited by National League for Nursing accrediting Commission (NLNAC), or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse
- Certifications: must have and maintain /basic Life Support (BLS) certification from American Heart Association
- Will need to provide proof of a negative TB test with the past 12 months
- Must be able to satisfactorily pass a Federal Background investigation
- Must have basic computer skills
- Be able to perform a full range of duties without physical restrictions
- Must be US Citizens
- Coordinate patient care in collaboration with a wide array of healthcare professionals. Facilitate the achievement of optimum outcomes in relation to clinical care, quality and cost effectiveness.
- Ensure compliance with standard of care and practice on accordance with all established policies, procedure, and guidelines used in the MTF.
- Perform physical exam and health histories
- Provide health promotion, counseling, and education.
- Administer medications, would care, and numerous other personalized interventions.
- Direct and supervisee care provided by other healthcare professionals.
- Accountable for making patient care assignments abased on the scope of practice and skill level of assigned personnel.
- Recognize adverse signs and symptoms and quickly react in emergency situations.
- Communicate and collaborate with a diverse group of people for the purpose of informing the healthcare team of plans/actions, for teaching/education to benefit the patient/family and organization.
- Make referral appointments and arrange specialty care as appropriate.
- Conduct research in support of improved practice and patient outcomes.
Work hours are typically 0730-1630 (7:30am-4:30pm) Mohn-Fri, not to exceed 40 our per week.
On special occasions may be required to work a Saturday or Sunday.
Skyline is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the
Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.