Wynn Las Vegas Representative Account Merge Enterprise Marketing in Las Vegas, Nevada
Wynn Resorts is the recipient of more Forbes Travel Guide Five Star Awards than any other independent hotel company in the world. Wynn Las Vegas opened on April 28, 2005 and was once again named the best resort in Nevada on Condé Nast Traveler’s2018 “Gold List,” a title received for the tenth time. Wynn and Encore Las Vegas feature two luxury hotel towers with a total of 4,750 spacious hotel rooms, suites and villas, approximately 192,000 square feet of casino space, 21 dining experiences featuring signature chefs and 11 bars, two award-winning spas, approximately 290,000 square feet of meeting and convention space, approximately 103,000 square feet of retail space as well as three nightclubs, a beach club and recreation and leisure facilities. In addition to two luxury retail esplanades, a Strip-front expansion, Wynn Plaza, is currently under construction and is scheduled to be completed by the third quarter of 2018.
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for merging new and existing Red Card accounts where applicable.
- Responsible for maintaining data integrity across account merges in various source systems.
- Additional responsibilities as management deems may be required based on business demands.
- Must be self-motivated and possess leadership abilities.
- A valid Nevada Gaming License is required and must be obtained before entering this position.
- A valid Alcohol Awareness card is required and must be obtained before entering this position.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications including (but not limited to): Excel & Word.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Consistently able to meet project deadlines.
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Job Type: Hospitality - Hotel
Experience: Not Specified
Date Posted: 12/10/2018