WMS Gaming Inc. Sr Finance Analyst in Las Vegas, Nevada
Sr Finance Analyst
Job ID #:IRC7934Location:Las Vegas, NV
Position Type:Full Time Regular
The person in this position designs, develops, and implements financial models to be distributed to all levels of management. The incumbent is also responsible for various databases used in forecasting. Occasional involvement in special accounting and non-accounting projects may be necessary to help identify cost savings
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare and maintain monthly/quarterly financial and forecast reports that provide management with information used in the decision-making process
• Maintain and utilize statistical databases for analysis and reporting purposes
• Support FP&A management with special projects and ad hoc requests tat require financial and operational analyis
• Works with Accounting personnel on special accounting and non-accounting projects
• Prepares reports and performs analysis as requested on various accounting and financial matters.
• Assists in the analysis of financial data and extracts and defines relevant information
• Interprets data for the purpose of determining past financial performance or to project future performance
• Adheres to generally accepted accounting principles and similar financial regulations
Training and/or Experience:
• Three to five years of relevant work experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Solid organizational and time management skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Familiarity with financial and accounting regulations
• Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, accounting or related field or its equivalent.
Physical Requirements: Office environment
Work Conditions: May require weekend and evening hours as necessary.
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Scientific Games Corporation and its affiliates (collectively, “SG”) are engaged in highly regulated gaming and lottery businesses. As a result, certain SG employees may, among other things, be required to obtain a gaming or other license(s), undergo background investigations or security checks, or meet certain standards dictated by law, regulation or contracts. In order to ensure SG complies with its regulatory and contractual commitments, as a condition to hiring and continuing to employ its employees, SG requires all of its employees to meet those requirements that are necessary to fulfill their individual roles. As a prerequisite to employment with SG (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to SG conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above.
SG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: EEOC Poster.
SG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click hereEEOC Poster.