IGT Sr. Salesforce Software Engineer in Las Vegas, Nevada
Sr. Salesforce Software Engineer
Las Vegas, NV, US, 89113
Requisition ID: 4948
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines and Lotteries to Interactive and Social Gaming. With operations in more than 100 countries and a team of over 12,000 employees, we deliver world-class gaming and lottery technology.
The Sr. Salesforce Developer is responsible for bringing stakeholder ideas to life in the Salesforce Platform. It requires someone with the ability to deliver on a scoped vision, while working with stakeholders to refine a vision based on technologies that are available. It additional requires someone who can work with stakeholders to refine scope on a given request, working through what could be possible or what work is needed.
What will I be doing?
• Translate business/technical requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and products
• Lead technical design sessions, design and document technical solutions that are aligned with the client's business objectives
• Partner internally and externally to Integrate Salesforce with adjacent business applications (eg. SAP ERP, HANA, SQL, Tableau etc..)
• Set standards and procedures based on industry best practices for design, configuration and development on Salesforce
• Write Salesforce Apex classes, Triggers, VF pages, Unit Tests and other code to support the SF ecosystem
• Build business processes in an Agile development environment
• Create solutions based on use cases for internal resources (employees, and business partners)
• Gather requirements and provide architectural patterns to solve complex business problems
• Develop SQL/SOQL code and use tools to perform ETL (Extract/Transform/Load) to import, export, and improve data quality
• Configure multiple sub-systems within Salesforce including Einstein Analytics, and CPQ
What skills should I have?
• Salesforce Developer with at least 5+ years of experience
• Excellent client-facing written and oral communications skills
• Experience working in an enterprise SFDC org with both in both and admin and developer capacity
• SFDC certifications & knowledge of the SFDC platform
• Familiar with SOAP/REST APIs – both developing and consuming them
• Have significant knowledge of sales processes, from Lead to Order Fulfillment
• Independent/self-managing individual who requires little guidance
• Are comfortable working in an Agile development environment and resolving tickets or backlog items
• Collaborative team player
• An outside the box thinker who knows multiple ways to achieve business objectives using the most elegant solution for a given problem
• Data architecture and design is part of your DNA
• Enjoy a fast-paced environment where you can gain skills in several areas, from user interface design, and business/sales operations processes to knowledge development
• You know the internals of Salesforce & keep on top of the latest releases and platform features
• Clear understanding of common Salesforce development methodologies
• Clear understanding of platform managed applications & database systems
In addition to a competitive benefits package, we offer generous time-off plans, a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, on-site fitness center and cafeteria, and free identity theft insurance to name a few.
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, and to creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, covered veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable local, state, federal laws or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visitwww.igt.com.
- IGT Jobs