Kronos Workforce Solution Consultant - West in Las Vegas, Nevada
Workforce Solution Consultant - West
Boulder - Colorado - USA, Denver - Colorado - USA, Las Vegas - Nevada - USA, Los Angeles - California - USA, Portland - Oregon - USA, Sacramento - California - USA, Salt Lake City - Utah - USA, San Diego - California - USA, San Francisco - California - USA, San Jose - California - USA, Sunnyvale - California - USA
UKG Presales Workforce Solution Consultants are product and solution experts partnering with the Sales team to ensure the best possible solution is presented to customers and prospects. Workforce Solution Consultants support our sales teams in a complex sales environment engaging in various presales activities including needs analysis, solution development, product demonstrations, business case and financial justifications, executive presentations, proposal responses, and overall collaboration on the selling process with the sales team to ensure that the offering meet all customer requirements. In addition, Workforce Solution Consultants engage with existing customers to help optimize their solution set by ensuring they are leveraging UKG’s latest advancements in technology and product capabilities. This particular role reports into our Solution Support Experts (SSE) team within our OnDemand Presales organization and will have additional responsibilities in the areas of remote presentation expertise, cross vertical opportunities, configuration, RFx response and some onsite discoveries/presentations.
• Develop and maintain deep product knowledge which you leverage when solving our clients’ business challenges
• Act as “Trusted Advisors” to our clients, our salesforce, and our internal cross-functional groups
• Understand and articulate how the technologies supporting Kronos solutions make our products highly functional and highly reliable
• Assess client’s business challenges and current business environments and translate them into UKG’s solutions
• Deliver compelling presentations and communicate effectively at all levels within an organization
• Functional and technical RFX response
• Assist Field Presales teams with configuration work on complex opportunities
• Cross-vertical industry knowledge/capabilities
• Stay informed on industry topics and share thought leadership with our clients and internal team.
• Readily exchange ideas so we can innovate, adapt and continually improve our performance
• BA/BS or equivalent strongly preferred
• 3+ years of experience in workforce management, human capital management, human resources, or payroll experience preferred
• Presales/solution consulting experience preferred
• Excellent presentation and communication skills; ability to tailor communication style to different levels within an organization including C-level
• Strategic, collaborative, and influential
• Up to 30% travel
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.
- Kronos Jobs