Bureau Vertias North America Administrative Assistant - Las Vegas, NV in Nevada
A WORLD LEADER IN TESTING, INSPECTION & CERTIFICATION SERVICES
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following:
• Perform administrative and staff support in a wide variety of office management functions
• Assist plan reviews in tracking of projects, log in, routers and log out
• Preparation of letters
• May also perform responsibilities of receptionist and prepare shipping labels
• Place orders for code books and maintain tracking
• Answer main phone line
• Place orders with vendor for office supplies
• Pick up and deliver plans to local building departments
• Maintain and update office phone list
• Assist field staff as needed
• Maintain computer and asset inventory for business units
• Assist employees with the new hire/refresher training
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION
• Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Three or more years’ experience of prior administrative assistant employment
• Good computer skills and working knowledge of Excel and Word
• Deltek knowledge a plus
• Good communication skills, both written and oral
• Ability to effectively prioritize tasks.
• Works in an office environment
• Must be professional, self-confident and able to multi-task
• Organized and detail oriented. Must be a team player
• Must have a valid driver’s license
If you are an individual with a disability and you would like us to assist you with searching the Careers Page site for employment opportunities and/or assistance with completing your profile and application, please contact us at 1-888-357-7020 or email us with your request to USinfor@us.bureauveritas.com We are happy to assist you and encourage you to consider Bureau Veritas for your next great career opportunity!
If you would like additional information regarding Bureau Veritas' federal obligations in regards to equal employment opportunity, please click the link below: