American Fence Company Lead Foreman in North Las Vegas, Nevada
We are seeking a skilled Fence Installation Lead Foreman to install fence and manage our fence installation crews. Pay range on this position is $21-$24 per hour DOE. This position will be responsible for daily duties of managing fence installation crews and subcontractors, scheduling of projects and jobs, and quality assurance. This position is a working supervisor.
Job Duties Include:
• Supervise, coordinate, or schedule the activities of rental installation fence foremen and helpers as well as your own crew.
• Locate, understand markings, and follow requirements for underground utility safety prior to pounding posts into ground.
• Install, remove, or relocate rental fence panels per company procedures as required by customer need and job order requirements.
• Work with customers to ensure site specifications have been met and obtain correct signatures when needed.
• Estimate material or worker requirements to complete jobs and procures materials and tools to be delivered at specified times to conform to work schedules.
• Assign work to employees, based on material or worker requirements of specific jobs.
• Drive to and from local jobsites to check on crews, evaluate performance, troubleshoot, evaluate conditions, audit job site as needed, etc following DOT regulations.
• Operate forklift and attachments for loading and unloading of trucks and moving materials on company property or at job sites.
• Inspect work progress, equipment, or construction sites to verify safety or to ensure that specifications and construction schedules are met.
• Confer with managerial or technical personnel, other departments, or contractors to resolve problems or to coordinate activities.
• Review jobs progress daily with manager.
• Analyze worker or production problems and recommend solutions, such as improving production methods.
• Work with managerial staff and employees to resolve personnel issues.
• Train workers in construction methods, operation of equipment, safety procedures, or company policies.
• Arrange for repairs of equipment or machinery.
• Suggest or initiate personnel actions, such as promotions, transfers, or hires.
• Manage safety program with crews in yard and on job-site.
• Inspect and complete safety checklist for all equipment, power tools, and machinery prior to each use.
• Follow company and government safety/health rules and regulations.
• Conduct safety meetings.
• High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
• Associate's Degree (two year college or technical school) Preferred, Field of Study: Business or Construction
• 5 plus years of experience in construction
• 3 plus years in supervising
Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen. Valid driver's license issued in the employing state and good driving record.
We offer full Benefit packages to our employees including:
• Group Medical Insurance with prescription coverage
• Dental Insurance
• Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
• Voluntary AD & D Insurance
• Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
• Company Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Time
• Employee Discounts
• 401k with company match
American Fence Company, founded in 1948, is the largest installer of rental and permanent fence that is focused on future growth. We provide a high quality of fencing solutions by valuing our employees which has resulted in average tenure of 9 years of employment.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/kngw5yb9zwryyg9n