PVH Corp. Part Time Sales Support Associate - CALVIN KLEIN in Primm, Nevada
Sales Support Associates are brand ambassadors responsible for creating an emotional connection between our customers and the brand. They consistently exceed expectations, provide exceptional service and display passion for our brand. Sales Support Associates are part of a team focused on delivering top line sales results. They are versatile and able to adjust at any time based on business need.
• Executes replenishment based on sell-through and available backstock; ensures sales floor inventory levels and size availability aligns with brand standards.
• Supports the store team as a runner for backstock, fitting room, and cashwrap.
• Maintains an in-depth knowledge of product and promotions to execute replenishment and pulls efficiently.
Commitment to Efficiency
• Executes processing, replenishment, promotions, and visual/marketing directives in alignment with brand standards; achieves or exceeds the brand’s UPH processing standards.
• Upholds backstock organization and adheres to all company tools, policies and procedures.
• Maintains awareness of potential theft and reports concerns to management.
• Demonstrates a sense of pride, commitment, and passion for the brand and our customers; treats customers and store team professionally, courteously, and respectfully.
• Celebrates and embraces individuality, inclusion and partnership; builds relationships and seeks out feedback for continuous self-development.
• Embraces innovation, change and company initiatives; works collaboratively to accomplish brand goals and objectives.
• Prior retail experience preferred.
• High school graduate/equivalent preferred.
• Flexible schedule required including nights, weekends and overnight shifts.
• Excellent communication and time management skills.
• Ability to walk, stand, bend, reach and squat for prolonged periods, and carry up to 20 pounds.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant’s current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
DIVERSITY & EQUAL OPPORTUNITY We are committed to recruiting, training and providing career advancement to all associates regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, nationality, or social or ethnic origin. Diversity in the workplace is encouraged. Bigotry, racism and any form of harassment or discrimination is not tolerated.
- PVH Corp. Jobs