Johnson Controls Inc. Administrative Assistant in Reno, Nevada
Administrative Assistant (WD30042595012)What you will do
We are seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant and customer service agent that is able to multi task and provide sales support among other key responsibilities.
How you will do it
As an Administrative Assistant in this position the responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Receives & Checks In customers, vendors & visitors in front lobby.
- Directs incoming phone calls to appropriate personnel.
- Maintains Fed-X, & UPS shipments as necessary.
- Inventory control of office supplies and create requisitions.
- Maintains and Inputs data into multiple systems (SAP, BES, excel, etc.).
- Assist and facilitates the preparation of Customer & Plant catering requirements.
- Enter data into excel and track shipments.
- Troubleshoot issues and send emails to internal customers.
- Provide excellent customer service and sales support to internal and external customers.
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
What we look for
- High school diploma, or equivalent.
- Minimum two years of professional experience.
- Demonstrates a high level of customer service ability.
- Attention to detail.
- Has the ability to work independently.
- Must be a team player, committed to working in a quality environment.
- Experience working with Oracle.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
Johnson Controls is a global multi-industrial company with core businesses in the automotive, building and energy storage industries. Our 170,000 employees create quality products and services to optimize energy and operational efficiencies of buildings, energy storage and interior systems for automobiles. Through our growth strategies and by increasing market share we are committed to delivering value to shareholders and making our customers successful.Johnson Controls, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance or accommodation during the application process please call 414-524-8999 and press option #0 or email HR_Recruitment@jci.com.