Grand Sierra Resort and Casino Attendant - Fun Quest in Reno, Nevada
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESinclude the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide special assistance to all guests and groups, immediately take care of any customer requests.
- Assist employees and other departments as needed to ensure appropriate guest service.
- Keep alert for “rowdy” customers and notify supervisor immediately.
- Promptly correct any mechanical failure and refer those failures that you cannot fix to maintenance.
- Provide legible and thorough record keeping of daily shift paperwork. Make copies of reports on copy machine.
- Meticulously clean and organize all areas in Fun Quest, keep all counters and games clean.
- Run and operate games and redemption machines in your assigned area.
- Remain at your assigned station until relieved by supervisor or other attendant and make appropriate announcements on PA system.
- Communicate with management when supplies need to be ordered.
- Ability to work with interruptions and to perform multiple tasks while remaining collected in high pressure situations.
- Ability to effectively deal with customer complaints and concerns in a friendly and positive manner. This involves listening to the nature of the concern, demonstrating empathy with the customer and providing positive and proactive solutions.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must have a track record of performing each essential responsibility satisfactorily.Provide clear direction, instruction and guidance to guests.
- Must be able to listen and respond to guest inquiries in a positive and professional manner.
- Any combination of education, training, or experience listed that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Possess a strong attention to detail and engaging presentation skills. Has the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, staff, clients, and general public.
Age Requirement: Must be 16 years or Over
# of openings: 2