AT&T B2B Sales Development Program in Reno, Nevada
Our business sales professionals are elite self-starters with a dedication to transform the way our customers do business through technology. Wireless solutions? We have them. Cloud solutions? We deliver them. As a member of our team, you’ll bring the full array of AT&T solutions to businesses and feel accomplished about the impact you’re having on their bottom line.
In our B2B Sales Development Program, you’ll learn directly from a company that’s leading the way for innovation. This 4-6 month paid development program offers instructor-led, web-based and hands-on training all designed to help you gain new experiences and transform your skills. You’ll kick off your adventure in Dallas, and after honing your skills, you can anticipate relocation to one of our nationwide markets with a demand for your talent.
You’ll also work with our advanced technology, learn how to prospect for new business, solve business problems, provide excellent customer service, and meet sales goals. Combine your real passion for sales and technology with our training and you’ll be on your way to become a top sales performer.
If you’re a leader with a focus in sales, the world-class training you’ll receive can give you the tools needed to build an amazing career. From securing new business to maintaining relationships with our existing customers, you’ll take on a variety of challenges.
Ready to combine your skills and knowledge with our innovative technology solutions?
• Less than two years of sales experience. Got more than 2 years? No problem, Check out our Business Sales opportunities here at https://www.att.jobs/category/business-sales-solutions-jobs/117/29175/1 .
• Bachelor's degree, Business preferred
• 3.0 GPA preferred. Strong academic performance and demonstrated leadership skills
• Have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record
• Able to relocate within the U.S.
• Bilingual skills a plus
• Related experience with cold calling and sales major/certificate is a plus
Ready to reveal what’s possible? Apply today.
AT&T will not sponsor applicants for work visas of any kind for this position.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V