Grand Sierra Resort and Casino Bartender - Beverage in Reno, Nevada
Bartenders are to prepare and provide proper and professional beverage service to all customers and cocktail staff in a friendly, courteous and timely manner. Act as a cashier for the beverage outlet. All duties are to ensure Grand Sierra Resort’s beverage department employees and guests receive a quality product and good service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare and provide proper and professional beverage/food service to all customers and cocktail staff in a friendly, courteous and timely manner.
- Act as a cashier for beverage outlets. All duties are to ensure the hotel’s beverage department employees and guests receive a quality product and good service.
- Take beverage orders from customers and make per departmental standards, and deliver to customer in a timely manner.
- Responsibly serves alcoholic beverages according to T.I.P.S./or T.A.M. Responsible for ensuring all bar patrons are of legal drinking age.
- Input and ring-up charges for guest’s orders using the POS system. Create a check for each transaction, make and return any change as needed.
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitation of guest areas and equipment at all times including: removing empty glasses/bottles, cleaning ashtrays, empting garbage, sweeping/mopping floors, scrubbing/sanitizing equipment, etc.
- Maintain proper and adequate set-up of bar on a daily basis including, before, after and during shift. Refill chemicals, hand soap containers, etc. Refill ice and beer bins, utilizing ice making machines.
- Arrange bottles and glassware to make an attractive display.
- Other duties assigned.
- Must be 21 years old
- At least 1 year experience in bartending in a restaurant setting
- Must obtain Alcohol Awareness Card
Age Requirement: Must be 21 years or Over
# of openings: 1