USI Insurance Services Broker Assistant - Wholesale in Reno, Nevada
Broker Assistant - Wholesale
CA - Los Angeles, Remote- Central Time Zone, Remote- Mountain Time Zone, Remote- Pacific Time Zone, TX - Dallas
Job Description – Non Exempt
This individual compiles data and performs routine clerical and technical tasks to relieve Broker
of administrative detail by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Handles routine brokerage support tasks as instructed by broker including contact with
producers and underwriters.
• Sets up policy folders.
• Handles incoming telephone calls.
• Prepares worksheets for policies and endorsements.
• Prepares binders from file information and submits to broker for approval.
• Prepares submissions as instructed by the broker.
• Reviews all market issued policies and endorsements for correctness as compared to a checklist.
• Prepares and send communications as directed by broker.
• Verifies correctness of certificates of insurance and forwards them to the carrier.
• Computes additional and return premiums as required.
• Communicates with the producer or underwriter if additional information is deemed necessary as directed.
• Responsible for filing surplus lines and stamping.
• Responsible for entering all new and renewal business into insurance accounting system.
• Invoices all binders and endorsements.
• Obtain general knowledge of insurance accounting system and ImageRight.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or minimum
of six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and
experience. Must demonstrate an aptitude to obtain knowledge of the insurance coverages/contracts being
HARDWARE and SOFTWARE SKILLS
Must have PC skills and intermediate knowledge of all Microsoft office software (Microsoft
Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) Knowledge of AIM and/or ImageRight software is a plus.
EOE including Disability/Veteran https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
USI Insurance Services
- USI Insurance Services Jobs