Grand Sierra Resort and Casino Bus Person - Cantina in Reno, Nevada
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Believe and demonstrate through their work the GSR Vision and Mission Statement.
- Vision Statement: Become the region's most respected hospitality and gaming company
- Mission Statement: We are dedicated to becoming a leader in the hospitality and gaming business by providing exceptional value and service to our guests, and commitment to the communities in which we live and serve
- Support the Food Server in serving guests in a warm, accommodating and professional manner ensuring total guest satisfaction.
- Bus and set tables, assist servers with orders.
- Clean kitchen and floors and empty trash.
- Assist food servers in setting up and delivering customer orders.
- Clear dishes and table debris, and wipe down tables; stock Salsa Bar; provide water, chips.
- Set-up station, water, ice, napkins, etc.
- Sweep floors, wipe/maintain/stock stations and empty trash. Polish silverware, glassware
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous restaurant experience preferred.
- Candidate must possess the ability to deal with customers and co-workers in a tactful and respectful manner
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language in order to communicate with guests, employees and supervisors
- Any combination of education, training, or experience listed that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language in order to communicate with guests, employees and supervisors.
- Must be flexible if needed for occasional work outside of normal business hours.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years old.
- Dedicated to meeting and/or exceeding the expectations and requirements of internal and external clients.
- Trusted and is seen as a truthful individual who is highly respectful of others.
- Consistently exhibits courteous, respectful, and appropriate communications and presents information in a concise and understandable format.
- Cooperate with others in the accomplishment of joint tasks and common objectives.
- Contributes to a positive work environment, fosters collaboration and provides a tangible contribution.
- Meet requirements of regular attendance in order to effectively complete job responsibilities in a timely manner.
Age Requirement: Must be 18 years or Over
# of openings: 3