Grand Sierra Resort and Casino Casino Operations Scheduling Coordinator in Reno, Nevada
A successful candidate will be responsible for the successful scheduling of the Casino Operations department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Believe and demonstrate, through their work, the GSR Vision and Mission Statement.
- Vision Statement:Become the region's most respected hospitality and gaming company
- Mission Statement:We are dedicated to becoming a leader in the hospitality and gaming business by providing exceptional value and service to our guests, and commitment to the communities in which we live and serve
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and administrative skills.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of classified information.
- Must be competent with various PC based gaming software programs as well as Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to tactfully and diplomatically deal with the public and staff.
- Must possess excellent business sense and a high level of professional ethics.
- Must hold a high regard for guest service and Team Member relations.
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES
- State of Nevada Gaming License
* EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE*
- A High school diploma or equivalent is a requirement.
- A Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from four year college or university in business preferred.
- Strong organizational and communication skills, and the ability to perform in fast paced and goal oriented environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee: must be able to maintain physical stamina and proper mental attitude to work under pressure in a fast-paced, casino environment and effectively deal with guests, management, team members and others. Is regularly required to sit; stand; walk and move through all areas of the casino; speak and hear; use hands to finger, handle, or feel. May reach with hands and arms above shoulder level; bend/stoop, squat, balance, kneel, lift and push/pull. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance visions, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to a smoke-filled environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Department: GSR - Table Games
Company: Grand Sierra Resort and Casino
Age Requirement: Must be 21 years or Over
# of openings: 1