Grand Sierra Resort and Casino Clean Ambassador in Reno, Nevada
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Believe and demonstrate through their work the GSR Vision and Mission Statement.
- Vision Statement: Become the region's most respected hospitality and gaming company
- Mission Statement: We are dedicated to becoming a leader in the hospitality and gaming business by providing exceptional value and service to our guests, and commitment to the communities in which we live and serve
- Clean Slot Machines & Chairs; empty & clean ashtrays. Dust chair/stool legs & sanitize with proper chemicals. Dust the tops, fronts, side & base of the slot machines & sanitize with the proper chemicals.
- Clean table games and chairs; empty & clean ashtrays. Dust chair/stool legs and sanitize with proper chemicals. Sanitize Plexiglas, tops and fronts of tables after every guest leaves sitting area
- Comply with hotel rules and regulations for the safe and efficient sanitization of gaming facilities
- Speak and understand the English language in order to communicate with guests and fellow employees.
- Maintains the physical appearance and cleanliness of public areas, restaurants, offices, theaters, heart of the house areas, and building exteriors. This classification also includes; trash pick-up, window cleaning, equipment repair, light bulb replacement, carpet & floor care, moving and storage and snow removal. Substitutes in all positions as needed.
- Must be at least 21 years or older
- Dedicated to meeting and/or exceeding the expectations and requirements of internal and external clients.
- Trusted and is seen as a truthful individual who is highly respectful of others.
- Consistently exhibits courteous, respectful, and appropriate communications and presents information in a concise and understandable format.
- Cooperate with others in the accomplishment of joint tasks and common objectives.
- Contributes to a positive work environment, fosters collaboration and provides a tangible contribution.
- Meet requirements of regular attendance in order to effectively complete job responsibilities in a timely manner.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee: must be able to maintain physical stamina and proper mental attitude to work under pressure in a fast-paced, casino environment and effectively deal with customers, management, team members and others. Is regularly required to sit; stand; walk and move through all areas of the casino; speak and hear; use hands to finger, handle, or feel. May reach with hands and arms above shoulder level; bend/stoop, squat, balance, kneel, lift and push/pull. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance visions, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to a smoke-filled environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Department: GSR - Environmental Services
Company: Grand Sierra Resort and Casino
Age Requirement: Must be 21 years or Over
# of openings: 4