Grand Sierra Resort and Casino Club Grand Supervisor in Reno, Nevada
The Player’s Club Supervisor provides direct supervision for the Player’s Club Representatives. Provides excellent guest service and promotes return business in the casino by signing up individuals to the Player’s club, explaining and promoting marketing events, redeeming offers and encouraging gaming (via point accumulation). Determines comp qualifications for casino guests. Offers Executive Casino Host support.
*ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES * include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Oversees daily operations in the Player’s Club.
- Maintain and update all operational manuals
- Maintains efficiency in staffing for all areas under their direct supervision as well as coordinating all breaks
- Creates Player’s Club schedules and submits to Director of VIP Services for approval
- As needed, will step in to any area under their supervision to act in that capacity to help when busy or low staffed
- Runs daily reports and monitors daily task sheets for their supervised staff
- Develops new policies and procedures as needed and submits to Director of VIP Services for approval
- Listen and respond to guest inquiries using a positive, clear speaking voice. Troubleshoot guest’s concerns regarding data entered into our tracking system, answer questions and offer assistance to provide guest satisfaction, escalating issue to Director of VIP Services when necessary
- Assists in Special events as needed
- Performs audits on Club staff for accuracy and reports findings to Director of VIP Services for review
- Builds and maintains good relationships with our frequent VIP guests
- Submits purchasing orders and inventory requisitions to Casino Marketing coordinator on a weekly basis to maintain all stock needed to run the Club efficiently.
- Identifies potential concerns in their area and reports to Director of VIP Services
- Trains all new hires on Club Policies and Procedures
- Creates 90 day and annual reviews for all active employees and submits to Director of VIP Services for review
- Assists Director of VIP Services with progressive discipline and monitors for improvement as needed
- Submits all requests for employee recognition to Director of VIP Services for approval
- Acts as liaison between the casino, the Executive Casino Hosts and VIP creating and maintaining open lines of communication
- Identifies potential areas for growth and development and submits proposals to the Director of VIP Services
- Builds and maintains working relationships with the Casino Marketing department to be the first point of contact any concerns/problems that may arise with guests
- Make constant contact with both internal and external customers to provide optimal guest service. This includes contact with various hotel departments in an effort to provide/obtain pertinent information needed to ensure proper guest service is provided.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATION
- Must obtain and maintain appropriate licensing with the Nevada Gaming Board and Alcohol Awareness Card .
Grand Sierra Resort provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Grand Sierra Resort complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Grand Sierra Resort expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Grand Sierra Resort’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Age Requirement: Must be 21 years or Over
# of openings: 1