Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. Director - Table Games in RENO, Nevada
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa in Reno, Nevada is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation.
We invite you to be a part of a company recognized by Forbes and on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list. Atlantis Casino Resort Spa has a Director Table Games career opening.
The Director of Table Games is a result driven, hands-on professional with the ability to effectively interact with guests and team members. This position will analyze trends in the gaming department to understand the strengths and weaknesses in the market, identifying and executing growth initiatives and practices. Establishes short/long term vision and goals for the property, with the ultimate goal of increasing net income and market shares throughout the resort.
• Responsible for the overall personnel and operational supervision of all table games in accordance with departmental policies and procedures and internal controls.
• Directly supervises employees in the table games department and maintain control of games.
• Ensures the highest standards of customer service are maintained in accordance with policies and procedures set forth by Atlantis Casino Resort Spa.
• Provides a high level of customer service and promotes a positive attitude in creating a fun and entertaining experience for our guests and team members.
• Develop and implement strategic plans within the gaming departments in accordance with the company’s strategic business objectives, budget guidelines, company standards and policies.
• Knowledge of and experience with marker play, Title 31 and an in-depth understanding of player tracking systems.
• Ability to resolve problems and conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner.
Exceptional oral and written communication skills, with the ability to accurately write reports and business correspondence.
• Possess a strong attention to detail, with engaging presentation skills. Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, staff, and general public.
• Excellent time management, problem solving and organizational skills are a must.
• Monitors and reports financial gain/loss as part of the daily operating report.
• Collaborates with other departments to maximize synergies and share best practices
• Conducts gaming analysis to ensure profitable performance on the gaming floor.
• Maintain a work environment that promotes teamwork, performance feedback, recognition, mutual respect, and team member satisfaction.
• Develops new service techniques designed to maximize guest satisfaction while minimizing operating costs.
• Support and comply with company policies and procedures, state and federal regulations, and internal controls.
• Supervise Management and Supervisory staff to ensure optimum operating efficiencies and appropriate staffing of the casino floor.
Bachelor Degree in a related field preferred or any combination of education, training, or gaming experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Must have minimum ten years of Gaming/Casino Resort management experience, with at least five of those years in a senior leadership role in a large scale, fast pace dynamic environment.
Advanced skill level in MS Excel is a plus.
Nevada Employee Gaming Registration, Alcohol Awareness certification
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa offers excellent salary package, and generous benefit and 401K plan.
External Company Name: Atlantis Casino Resort & Spa
External Company URL: www.atlantiscasino.com
Street: 3800 S. VIRGINIA ST.