Grand Sierra Resort and Casino Driving Range Attendant in Reno, Nevada
The Grand Sierra Resort is seeking a talented and qualified individual to serve as a Range Attendant for The Grand Sierra Golf Club.In this role team member will be responsible for providing superior customer service to all guests according to the GSR service standards, operating a boat, collecting golf balls, properly maintaining golf balls and equipment, operating a point of sale, handling cash and credit transactions accurately, supporting all other staff and management, and maintaining cleanliness of all areas in accordance with department standards. This role requires a strong knowledge of the GSR resort and its amenities with the ability to promote our various offerings and products at all opportunities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must be well groomed and professional, meeting GSR’s standards of appearance at all times.
- Knowledge and adherence of all GSR and departmental policies and procedures ensuring the highest levels of customer service.
- Communicate with guests professionally, answering questions and offering assistance when possible.
- Know all hotel amenities, services, and outlets; making recommendations to fit guest needs.
- Possess a strong attention to detail maintaining the cleanliness of the club house, range, and surrounding areas.
- Ensure all range equipment (i.e. range mats, golf balls, rental clubs, and ball dispenser) are in proper working condition at all times.
- Accurately and efficiently operate a Point of Sale System (POS), creating checks for all guests/employees appropriately billing, and closing out all transactions.
- Adhere to department standards at all times as well as promoting a neat, clean and organized environment.
- Attend and participate in all meetings as required.
- All other duties as assigned by management.
- Minimum age requirement 18 years old.
- Previous experience working in the hospitality industry or golf setting preferred.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills with the ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Ability to respond to questions effectively and present information in a clear and professional manner.
- Must be able to work outdoors in a variety of weather conditions including extreme temperatures, wind, rain, as well as noise, dust, fumes, etc. associated with an outdoor environment.
- Must possess excellent time management, problem solving and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and complete tasks quickly and efficiently.
- Must be able to work all shifts including holidays, nights, and weekend hours as business needs dictate.
- Ability to work under pressure in a high volume outlet, maintaining a clean, stocked, and organized section while adhering to department standards.
- Must be able to meet all physical requirements to successfully perform job duties.
- Any additional requirements to be determined based upon the needs of the hotel and or management.
Ability to obtain/renew all government required licenses or certification for position
- Alcohol Awareness
Department: GSR - Bowling Center
Company: Grand Sierra Resort and Casino
Age Requirement: Must be 18 years or Over
# of openings: 2