Grand Sierra Resort and Casino Laundry Washroom II - FT in Reno, Nevada
SUMMARY The Grand Sierra is looking for energetic and customer service minded individuals to join the Laundry team as a Laundry Grade II- Washroom/Runner. In this role you will ensure prompt, courteous and team minded service throughout the entire resort and adhere to all Grand Sierra Resort standards.
*ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES * _ include the following. Other duties may be assigned._
- Responsible for staging linen room areas throughout the hotel.
- Assist with washroom, sorting and flatwork functions.
- Responsible for placing clean linen items into automatic ironers/folders and inspecting linen for tears and stains.
- Place table lines, sheets, towels, etc. onto to into conveyance equipment that distributes articles through ironing/folding/packing equipment.
- Previous laundry experience preferred but not required.
- Any combination of education, training, or experience listed that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language in order to communicate with guests, employees and supervisors.
- Any combination of education, training, or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Must be a minimum of 18 years of age. Flexible to work all shifts including holidays, nights, and weekend hours as business needs dictate. In addition to performance of essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of functions to be determined based upon the particular needs of the Hotel.
Age Requirement: Must be 18 years or Over
# of openings: 5