Ledcor Operations Manager - Mining Construction in Reno, Nevada
Full Time Regular
You are a seasoned Manager with a minimum of 10 years Mining Operations Management under your belt. You have a wealth of experience including budgeting, equipment planning, policy and procedure development, and providing mentorship and support to Project Managers and Field Supervision.
Come join our True Blue team in Nevada!
* Ensures that US Mining meets the defined targets in terms of deadlines and budgets by reviewing work requirements, schedules, and cost reports on a regular basis.
* Leads and manages employees ensuring ongoing communication, performance management, and development.
* Mentors and manages Project Managers assigned to projects to ensure projects are executed within planned expectations.
* Manages the equipment fleet to ensure it is preventatively maintained, repaired and protected.
* Manages equipment availability and develops client relationships and new business opportunities to ensure maximum equipment utilization.
* Assists in the development of, and ensures adherence to, safety policies and procedures.
* Participates in the estimating process as an Operations representative.
* Develops and monitors the operating budget and makes recommendations on long term equipment capital planning for all of the CMI Group.
* Develops and implements policy and procedures at the branch/group level in accordance with corporate objectives.
* 10 years work experience in Mining Operations Management (Surface Pit Operations utilizing a drill, blast, load and haul operations is preferred).
* Mining Engineering Degree, Construction Management Degree is a plus.
* Ability to manage changing priorities within multiple phase projects and possess a track record of successfully managing large, complex projects.
* Excellent computer skills will be required including familiarity with Microsoft Office, HCSS, AutoCAD and JDE.
* Proven track record within the industry.
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Travel to various sites and office locations is required
* Shift schedule dependent on location
* Overtime may be required
Ledcor Mining services reach across the lifespan of a mine, from facility construction, to full-scale contract mining of coal, minerals, or metals, all the way to mine reclamation. Our service offerings are vast, as are the projects we work on.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more* Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
E-Verify(R) is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security