FirstService Residential Pool Monitor in Reno, Nevada
To provide owners with a superior level of service when visiting the facility through an increased level of understanding and knowledge regarding the Association and clubhouse offerings. Ensures proper check‐in of residents and their guests into the system as well as program registration.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities The job duties listed are typical examples of the work performed by positions in this job classification. Not all duties assigned to every position are included, nor is it expected that all positions will be assigned every duty.
- Greets residents and guests as they enter the facility with the highest level of customer service.
- Checks in residents & charges any applicable fees for usage and/or programming through the POS system.
- Assists visitors by answering any questions they may have or guiding them in the right direction for assistance as needed.
- Provides New Residents with the necessary paperwork and information on being a resident in the community and gaining access to the facility.
- Assists residents in providing account information for assessments and documents related to the Association, including, but not limited to, updating & providing account information in FirstService Connect and IBS.
- Ensures the facility, specifically the front desk, great room and kitchen area, or golf hut, is maintained to the highest appearance and standards.
- Answers the main line of the Club's phone system; takes messages as needed; directs calls to correct staff.
- Assists residents in making online reservations for programs and completing the payment process as necessary.
- Sells applicable inventory items whether food and beverage or merchandise supplies.
- Completes assigned checklist items to ensure the Club is properly opened and closed each day.
- Sorts and distributes incoming mail and deliveries as appropriate.
- Ensures that the complimentary supplies for those visiting the Club are always stocked and made.
- Required to attend any mandatory trainings and/or meetings scheduled.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Must have experience in customer service and working with POS systems.
- Strong communication, customer service and inter‐personal skills
- Responsible for maintaining Company, Resident and Staff confidentiality.
- Telephone Etiquette; POS Procedures; Resident Database Resources
- Knowledge in the use of various office equipment required
- Adhere to required deadlines
- Complete company training as assigned
- Be punctual to work and meetings and track time as required by company standards
- Excellent attendance mandatory
- Maintain an organized workspace according to company procedures
- Exhibit professionalism, professional attire and demeanor at all times
- Adhere to the company's Standards of Operation
- Attend all mandatory company functions
- Maintain reliable transportation
- Demonstrates effective communication skills consisting of oral, written and listening skills
- Demonstrates excellent problem‐solving abilities
- Ability to draft correspondence and respond to inquiries and client concerns effectively and independently
- Must be proficient with computer programs needed for specific position including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrates organizational skills and ability to independently prioritize daily workload
Education & Certifications
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- CPR/AED Certifications required.
Physical Requirements & Working Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
- Must have finger dexterity for typing/using a keyboard.
- Must be able to hear to place and receive telephone calls.
- Must be mobile enough to move around the office in order to make copies, distribute mail, etc.
- Must be able to lift 35lbs.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Hours over and above normal office hours will occur, including evenings, holidays, and some weekends. Schedule is subject to change based on business needs.
FirstService Residential is North America's foremost property management firm. Our dedication, responsiveness and integrity are why thousands of communities across the U.S. and Canada choose FirstService Residential to manage their properties. We have expertise working with complex communities with large budgets and numerous amenities. In addition, we manage commercial associations and mixed-use developments, as well as multi-family and investor-owned rental and REO properties for institutional and private equity clients.
We're all about our associates, and as we continue to grow, we're looking for even more quality people who share our dedication to doing what's right, improving residents' quality of life, building great relationships and truly making a difference for their clients, their colleagues and themselves. Is that you? If so, apply today or join our community and learn more about FirstService Residential.
To learn more about our company and culture, please visit
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled