Grand Sierra Resort and Casino Revenue Auditor Supervisor in Reno, Nevada
Check the accuracy of figures, calculations, and postings pertaining to business transactions recorded by other workers; Examine and analyze accounting records to determine financial status of establishment and prepare financial reports concerning operating procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ability to work with other team members to manage all aspects of Gaming and non-Gaming revenue auditing, including daily audit reviews.
- Providing management with meaningful and timely information as requested.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and meet deadlines and work varying schedules to meet obligations of the business.
- Ability to work well and take constructive feedback from peers, management, and GSR ownership.
- Review and approve daily audit paperwork
- Be proficient in all Gaming and Non-Gaming audits
- Working knowledge of Casino Accounting
- Ability to manage through conflict, complexity and to problem solve issues to resolution.
- Must be proficient in MS Excel
- Must be proficient in Financial Reporting (GAAP) and have knowledge of US income regulations.
- 4 year degree in accounting or finance (preferred) and/or 5+ years related work experience within casino gaming/revenue auditing
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee: must be able to maintain physical stamina and proper mental attitude to work under pressure in a fast-paced, casino environment and effectively deal with customers, management, team members and others. Is regularly required to sit; stand; walk and move through all areas of the casino; speak and hear; use hands to finger, handle, or feel. May reach with hands and arms above shoulder level; bend/stoop, squat, balance, kneel, lift and push/pull. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance visions, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
Work performed indoors, in climate controlled environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Employee may be exposed to odor and secondhand smoke.
Department: GSR - Finance & Accounting
Company: Grand Sierra Resort and Casino
Age Requirement: Must be 21 years or Over
# of openings: 1