The Pasha Group Sr. EDI Support Coordinator in Reno, Nevada
The Senior EDI Support Coordinator supports and maintains inbound and outbound EDI processing for the enterprise, provides Tier 2 exception management, supports development and improvement of EDI-related workflows, and leads tactical implementation and documentation of EDI-related processes.
Goals & Objectives:
- Effectively monitors EDI processing and completes intermediate-level troubleshooting to evaluate processing errors and exceptions, including root cause analysis and basic data analysis.
- Communicate and coordinate with vendors, partners, and internal technical and operations teams to implement resolutions; escalate as appropriate to achieve timely resolution.
- Create and maintain written instructions and process documentation to support consistent execution and well defined workflows.
- Lead implementation of new and updated EDI processes.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitors EDI processing, coordinates workflow processes and ensures quality system performance. Effectively uses various reporting and applications to ensure identification of processing errors, including pre and post translator exceptions.
- Performs effective root cause analysis for EDI process or system issues. Coordinates with internal and external resources to identify, evaluate and correct complex processing and data errors. Minimizes delays in exception management through prompt and efficient evaluation, resolution, and escalation actions.
- Coordinates with external customers to request files, data testing, and other reporting and analysis as necessary to ensure timely implementation and exception resolution.
- Creates, updates and continuously improves reporting, tracking and processes related to EDI monitoring and support.
- Provides timely and thorough communication regarding exceptions and resolution status to management and appropriate internal and external customers.
- Develops current subject matter expertise with internal system, process and training functions within the department.
- Run reports as assigned within required timeframes to resolve registration discrepancies.
- Participates in periodic metrics reporting and operational reviews, challenges ineffective or inefficient processes, and supports quality and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience & Certification Requirements:
- Associate's degree or equivalent combination of relevant coursework and experience involving applied technical analysis
- 3+ years of experience in a customer service or processing environment
Preferred Education, Experience & Certification:
- Experience within the Transportation industry preferred
Key Skills, Knowledge & Ability Requirements:
- Familiarity with EDI processing concepts
- Strong applied problem solving and analytical skills
- Advanced proficiency using Microsoft Excel and PowerPivot for data evaluation and analysis, preparing and compiling reports
- Business communications skills (verbal, written, interpersonal and listening), including ability to effectively translate IT technical language to non-technical terms as appropriate for effective communication
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, prioritize deliverables, and interact effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong customer service skills, attitudes and behaviors
- Attention to detail
- Fast, accurate data entry skills
Preferred Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Basic understanding of SQL preferred
- Familiarity with scripting, database, applications, and desktop tools preferred
- Familiarity of concepts relating to FTP, SecureFTP, FTP management tools preferred
- Familiarity with transportation and logistics industry-related data preferred
- Delivers Results - rigorously drives self and others to achieve high levels of individual and organization performance
- Makes Sound Business Decisions - makes timely and well-informed decisions that advance critical priorities, capitalize on new opportunities, and resolve problems
- Focuses on the Customer and Market - continuously evaluates what is important to the customer/client and develops products or solutions that exceed expectations
Physical Demands, Work Environment & Travel:
Functions in an office environment. Limited travel may be required
The Pasha Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled/ and Other Protected Categories are encouraged to apply.